#61 : Fashion Breaker

Luisa from Fashion Breaker : My name is Luisa, i'm 14 years old and i live in Portugal. My passions are fashion, dance, music, photography..Since 12 years old that i'm obsessed with fashion... My passions are fashion, dance, music, photography..So in November 2010 i created Fashion Breaker, my blog, i really try to work hard so the blog can become better and better. "


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Not much just: Be yourself. Don't try to be exactly like the others, be creative, create your own style.
It's good that you have your style icons and all that, but dont just copy them, maybe try to recreate them, mix their styles all together, try something new!

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I always liked clothes, shopping and dressing but the real love for fashion came when i was 12, and i started to buy fashion magazines like Vogue or Elle, i could say that part of my intrest for fashion came from Vogue, it was an inspiration, for sure.

3.What makes you a successful blogger ?
I dont think that ,by now, i can be called a successful blogger...I dont have many many followers and i my blog isn't very famous. But it is changing  slowly now and i work a lot in my blog, i love my work in there i really try to please to my readers so i'm sure i'll win that title soon...ahahah :p

4.What do you take with  you on vacation?
Everything! I'm that kind of person that takes much more that it is need. But of course there are some essentials like bikinis, sunglasses, some dresses for the night,flats, laptop and ipod.

5. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love the style of Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo, Pamela Love, Gala Gonzales. But i can find inspiration everywhere...

6. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Hard question...I would say my vintage black blazer and my high waisted denim shorts.

7. 5 random facts about yourself. 
-I always think well abou my outfits, i can't just throw something on;
-I dont have a pair of heels that i can call mine (yet);
-i'm not compulsive at all when shopping;
- I can't be very mean to people even if I try hard (seriously, no modesty...) ;
-i'm not good thinking in things about myself...:p

8. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
In my place everyone knows everyone, that's really cool and i like it, my town has a beach very close what is great, but my favorite place in my town is down town, it is beautiful with shops, street musicians, old cafés...
9. Your favorite designers and brands?
Designers: Karl Lagerfeld (he's a genius); Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Alexander Mcqueen, Sara Burton, Nuno Baltazar, they're so many...
Brands: Chanel, Valentino, Dsquared, Dolce&Gabbana, Balmain and Moschino. 

10. Your best fashion buy
Maybe i would say  my black oxford shoes, they look amazing in almost every outfits.

11. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A chanel bag, i love the classic ones and i really want one.

12. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Zara, Mango, H&M, Topshop, Asos, Blanco and vintage shops

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Maybe NYC, it is where everywhere happens, there are good shops, great events and it's a city full of movement, just as I like. But if i could i would visit every place in the world...

14.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I don't care that much about makeup, i prefer to keep it natural. I think that when using many makeup the girls look unnatural, I dont like it, even thought that there are many people where the makeup really does a difference...But for me, when i wear makeup it's just corrector, eyeliner, mascara and sometimes a colorful lipstick.

15.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
 Another hard question...I love chocolates, ice-cream, pastas, french-chips, basically all the thing that make me go fat...

16.You can't leave house without...
My sunglasses, and my purse even if it is almost empty...

17.What are some of your favorite blog ?

18.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats
HEELS
-mascara/foundation
MASCARA
-denim/sheer
SHEER


1 comments:

  1. Khusboo magazine is a surat based women Fashion Magazinewebsite which provides information about fashion tips and ladies Indian garments. This website is basically fashion and modeling website.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !