#62 : No soy Lola

from No soy Lola"I'm a spanish journalist who love fashion and use her blog to write and have fun with her hobby: FASHION"


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I always use the same products for my face, body and hair. I tried to take care with my skin because I think it is the most important part to look great. For this reason, I tried to protect it a lot. I usually use Roche Posay products. They are so natural and perfect for me.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I was a child I used to play with Barbies. I love their hair, clothes, accesories... and now, I am collecting some special editions of them.

3.What makes you a successful blogger ?
I don't make anything special.

4.What do you take with you on vacation?
Summery dress, heels, make up products, XXL bags, hats, books, magazines and my Ipod.

5. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Olivia Palermo and Blake Lively.

6. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Heels and XXL Bags.

7. 5 random facts about yourself.
I am impatient, extrovert, and dreamer.

8. Few things you really love about the place you live...
People, Food, Beaches and Landscape.

9. Your favorite designers and brands?
Chloé, Hermès, Louboutin, Chanel and Dior.

10. Your best fashion buy
Neverfull from Louis Vuitton

11. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Birkin from Hermès

12. Where are your favorite places to shop?
NY, Paris, London and Milano

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Rome, because I've never been there and I imagine it could be an amazing and wonderful place to visit.

14.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Blush from Mac, Touch Éclat from YSL and Lip Gloss from Chanel

15.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sweets and chocolate ice creams

16.You can't leave house without..
My Blackberry

17.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Style Scrapbook, Blonde Salad, The Cherry Blossom Girl, Pandora and Bartabac.

18.Quick questions : -heels/flats: Heels
-mascara/foundation: Foundation
-denim/sheer: Denim

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!!I hope you like my little interview =)

    Kisses

    www.nosoylola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair Extensions 100% remy human hair clip in hair extensions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this site^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gгeat blοg heгe! Аlѕο your web site loads uρ very fast!

    What host aгe уou using? Can I get your affіliate link tο your hoѕt?

    I wіsh my web site loaded up as quіckly as yours lol
    My page ; zulutrade competitors

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may just I desire to suggest you few fascinating things or advice. Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to learn more issues about it!
    Also visit my web-site - joueur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dо you hаve a spam prοblеm on this website; I alsо аm
    a bloggeг, and I ωas сuriоuѕ about
    yοur situation; we havе cгeаtеd some nice mеthodѕ and ωe are loоking to exchange teсhniques with others, ωhy nоt shоot mе
    an email іf intereѕted.
    Here is my web page ; galaxys3.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !