#63 : FASHION FASHION FASHION

Rene from FASHION FASHION FASHION : 


1.What do you take with you on vacation? 
I'm taking a lot of basic clothes, cosmetics, shampoo (I hate shampoo of the hotel), heels and accesories. I think it's a great sollution to add a unique accesories to a basic clothes. Of course I leave a space in my bag for a new pieces, shopping.

2. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love style of Mira Duma, Elin kling, Rumi from fashion toast. 

3. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I love blazers! All of them!

4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I love to sleep till late. 
I love chocolate.
I have to live close to Zara store xoxo
You will not see me without mascara. 
Shoes are my weakness!

5. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I'm living in Tel Aviv, Israel. 
I love this place because it's close to the see. Almost always here is summer. People I love are living here. I love nighlife of Tel Aviv. And... It's beautiful!

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I love Chanel, Prada ... but to tell the trues I can't afford it to myself and then I buy ZARA (my favorite one), H&M, MNG, Sacks and couple of Israely designers.  

7. Your best fashion buy
Last year I bought 3 couple of shoes in Catania, Italy and I use them very often. 

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I want Prada bag!

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love go to the mall or to Dizingoff str in Tel Aviv (a famous street in Tel Aviv) and I love to buy clothes abroad.   
שנרםשגשנר

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I love Italy! I've been there 3 times and I Love there everything!!!

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
I use Dior mascara, Mac foundation. I can't live without!!! 

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love fresh salad, creamcheese cake, yogurt

13.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats Heels of course!!! 

-mascara/foundation Good question! But mascara!

-denim/sheer denim

2 comments:

  1. Heels or high heels, Rene? =) I love your blog, stylish woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heels or high heels, Rene? I love your inspiring blog, you have an eye for beautiful things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !