#64 : Divine World of Fashion

from Divine World of Fashion : "I am 24 years old journalist and fashion blogger from Serbia. I finished the Faculty of Political Science, journalism department and I'm living in Belgrade, capital of Serbia, with my family. I love my job, movies, books, my boyfriend and friends. And, yes, I love fashion!"

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Use a lips pen instead of lipstick! best matte effect that lasts forever

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
It was love at first sight that started since I became aware of the fact how much wardrobe speaks about a man who wear it. Of course, for years my sense of fashion and style has changed, and it seems to me that from day to day it progresses, and I'm successfully creating my own style.

3.What do you take with you on vacation?
My boyfriend :)) a bunch of nice clothes, a couple of excellent books, I-pad with a list of favorite songs, camera, good mood, and desire for adventure!


4.Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love the style of Sienna Miller and Kate Moss, but my style icon is the one and only Audrey Hepburn!She's eternal! Recently I fell in love with Edie Sedgvick's style, the queen of avant-garde look, that I love so much!

5.What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I think it's jeans. I love it in every combination, whether it is a casual for day or elegant for evening.

6.5 random facts about yourself.   
>Prefer night over day
>Have a dog named Žika
>Addicted to the hand-cream
>Crazy about rollercoasters
>Do not like elevators


7.Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Belgrade is a city that lives in constant! It is always full of beautiful and young people, the cafes are filled all day, whether it is a working day or weekend, full , has the best nightlife in the region, and how many say represents the European version of New York!


8.Your favorite designers and brands? 
As for designers, there are so many good names that I can not decide for one, but as for the brands I must say that Zara is a place where I always come back! Always have the pieces that impressed me so that I can freely say I'm, Zara junkie!


9.Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Ruth Davis Shoes! I adore them, but they don't have stores in my country.

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Isle of Capri! I am thrilled by the beauty of this little paradise on earth. I plan to visit it in the near future.

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
A good foundation, a good foundation and a good foundation! It is a condition of every healthy  look! And of course regular cleaning of the skin. Without it, even a good foundation does not help!


12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chicken salad! I eat it for breakfast, for a lunch and for a dinner because I loooove it so much!


13.You can't leave house without..
Mobile phone, wallet, car keys, labello, hand cream and sunglasses.


14.What are some of your favorite blog ?

I love Serbian blogs and I'm thrilled that the blogosfera finally come to life in my country! But I must admit I'm a big, big fan of The Blond Salad!

15.Quick questions : -heels/flats>> both

-mascara/foundation>> foundation
-denim/sheer>> denim


2 comments:

  1. This girl is great, I love her blog.:)
    Her clothes is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is gorgeous!!i like the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !