#65 : Fashion Theories

Chloe form Fashion Theories :


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
 When my hair look really bad, I always do a fishtail braid. It looks much better.

2.What do you take with you on vacation?
I always take my phone, ipod and from now on my laptop so that I can post in my blog in my vacation.

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
The designer who inspires me the most is Vivienne Westwood. I think we own her a lot.
The next person who inspires me is Rumi Neely from fashiontoast.com. I love her style, she is such an inspiration to me.

4. 5 random facts about yourself. 
 I'm a ballet freak, I'm afraid of spiders, I can't live without chocolate, I love winter and I'm obsessed with rings.

5. Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favorite designers are Vivienne Westwood, Stella McCartney and Alexander Mcqueen.

My favorite brands are actually too many to say.

6. Your best fashion buy
My latest best fashion buy is a double finger cross ring I got from Asos.

7. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
 A pair of Lita's heels. I want them so badly.

8.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love eating spagheti and ofc chocolate.

9.You can't leave house without..
 I can't leave house without my phone.

10.What are some of your favorite blog ?



2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love to read these interviews great blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog !
    Chloe is so amazing(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !