#66 : call me lu


Lucia from call me lu :


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Well, honestly I don´t have too many tips. Let´s say that I usually try to dry my hair without the hairdryer and I use to use a natural makeup which embellish my cheeks.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I´ve always loved fashion. When I was a kid I remember that I drew my own designs and I used to steal clothes and shoes to my mum to realize them.

3.What do you take with you on vacation?
I think that the cam is the most important thing. After that, all that I could keep in my bag…It´s very difficult for me to choose the items I´m going to carry, that´s why I always take almost everything!!

4. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I really like Blake Lively style, it´s very personal and sophisticated, and she is always perfect. I love how Olsen twins dare with theis outfits and of course the elegance of Diane Kruger.

5. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I would definitely say a  skinny jean and the blazers….I love them!

6. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I´m studying architecture
I love reading
I like eating sweets
Heels are my very first passion
I love travelling to the USA

7. Your favorite designers and brands? 
There are a lot of designers who I am in love with and who inspire me, like Proenza Shoulder,  Karl Lagerfeld, Alber Elbaz, Mcqueen , Tom Ford…and I can´t forget a Spanish designer who I really like, Alma Aguilar.
And about brands I love Zara. Almost everything you can find in my wardrove is from there. 

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A pair of Manolos, when I first saw them in Sex and the City I literally fall in love with them.

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Zara, H&M, Blanco, forever 21, urban outfitters…but now I am very interested in my mother´s closet, rescuing  old items

10.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
The eyeliner, mascara and a sweet colour blush

11.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Chocolate and sweets ( I can´t resist to them)

12.You can't leave house without..
I would say my Blackberry, but now my ebook is stomping

13.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Style scrapbook
The blonde salad
Fashion toast
Y of course The Sartorialist

14.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats It  depends, daily I choose flats, but for the night I wear heels for sure.
-mascara/foundation mascara
-denim/sheer denim



1 comments:

  1. ooh i love her outfit-all the elements work well together. cool blog concept
    house-in-tillford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !