#67 : Passion Before Fashion

"I'm Axelle a 15 year old student from belgium and the founder of the Passion Before Fashion blog (www.ax-elle.blogspot.com). My blog is mostly about my personal style, what inspires me and what my friends and I are up to. I began blogging about a year and a half ago and I still enjoy it as much as when I started. "


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

I don't really use a lot of make-up because everyone tells me I look better natural but here are some of the products I do use on daily base:
           1) Mac Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish
           2) L'orĂ©al Blush
           3) Mac Cosmetics Haute And Naughty Mascara
     And for my hair my all time favourite shampoo is Pantene Pro V Aqua Light, I hate my hair when it's just washed but this one makes it look like that second day look, you understand?


2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?

My grandmother has always been a fashion victim so when I was little my niece and I used to sneak into her closet and try on all the different things. She learned me everything I know now, we can just talk for hours about the latest fashion and the things we love and what's absolutely not.
 I mention her a lot on my blog, she's the most stylish person I know. Basically I've always been in love with fashion.

3.What do you take with you on vacation?
I always take too much with me but I try making the outfits up in my mind before packing and than just ad some extras such a s a sweater if it gets cold. On summer holidays things you can't forget are high-waisted cut offs and a loose tank-top, some converse or any other pair of sneakers    and lots and lots of bikinis.

4. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I'm really inspired by Vanessa Hudgens' bohemian look, she's pretty much my style example for the summer. But I also love Amanda Seyfried's, Rosie Huntignton-Whitley's and Allesandra Ambriosso's casual chic style. I try to get the best out of both. I'm not really the designer kind of girl but I've been obsessed with Marc Jacobs and Alexander Wang for such a long time now.

5. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
 I couldn't live without my jeans and basic T-Shirts.

6. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm impatient, a little insecure, I love acting like a fool and laughing, I dream about breaking trough and life in the States, living without my friends and family would be hell

7. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
 I don't really like the place I live in (in fact, I don't like Belgium at all) but the things I love are that everything is nearby and I can easily reach my friends.

8. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Like it mentioned before I love Marc Jacobs but right now I can't really afford them since I'm still a student so I mostly just look at their collections and try to find similar things on Asos or in stores like Zara, H&M, River Island and so on. That one brand I'm kind of addicted to is Wildfox Couture, their shirts and sweaters are the most comfy things in the world and they're so fun.

9. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
This is an easy one, I'm dying over the famous Alexander Wang duffle bag and this summer it will finally be mine.

10. Where are your favorite places to shop?
In Belgium I mostly shop in Antwerp but my all time favourite is Paris, the city itself is amazing already and the shops are even better.

11.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Definitely Chicago, Chicago is the best of both, in summer it gets really hot and in winter it gets really cold, the city itself is amazing and radiates such an energy.

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I really eat all things that are unhealthy, I love fastfood, Mac Donald's Chicken Nuggets are my ultimate weakness. I enjoy Asian food as well.

13.You can't leave house without..
My camera, I take it everywhere, you never know when something is going to happen ;) 

14.Some of your favorite blogs :
My favourite blogs are StylesScrapbook, FashionToast, Behind The Seams, Intigue Me Now and Little Plastic Horses.

15.Quick Questions :
-heels/flats sneakers
-mascara/foundation mascara
-denim/sheer denim


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !