#68 : The time is grey

Anais from The time is grey :
"My name is Anais. Grey is the color that I feel the closest, a mix of black and white,between extremes
thats where I am"


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I never wear make up. Natural is always better. That is my main tip !
2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I was a very little girl, I looked at my grandma choosing her outfits, she was such an Icon !
3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
Cocorosa inspired me.
4.What makes you a successful blogger ?
I just discover the fact I am a “successful” blogger, but I hope it is because I am natural and myself.
5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
My two passions are fashion and international politic, I hope one day to be able to connect it in some way. I just hope to make the world better. Woman is probably the key of our future and fashion a real common point we have trough cultures and continents.
6.What do you take with you on vacation?
My iPod and a pile of magazines.
7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I miss Grace Kelly.
8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My brown leather loafers by Haruta, the Japanese school uniform brand.
9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I love nude.
I think about food all the time.
I want to live in a tree house.
I dream in French at night.
The next purse I will buy is Delvaux Brillant MM.
10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I am in a transition of places … In Tokyo, I Ioved to see Mount Fuji from my balcony at the morning, in Brussels, I love the tea shops where I go with my friends and in LA, I love the color of the sunset.
11. Your favorite designers and brands?
Maison Martin Margiela, Louis Vuitton, Dries Van Noten, Longchamp and of course … American Apparel. 
12. Your best fashion buy
My miu miu purse.
13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A vintage skirt I found in Chicago, Tokyo. I didn’t buy it directly and wasn’t there when I came back 10 minutes later…
14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Episode in Brussels, Goodwill in the US, Kinji in Japan.
15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would go to Iran. Shirin Neshat opened my eyes on this country.
16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Cold Cream by Avene.
Chanel Rouge Coco 33 “bois des iles”.
My parfum AnaisAnais by Cacharel.
17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Nashi, the Japanese pear.
18.You can't leave house without..
My Canon G10.
19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
20.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats heels
-mascara/foundation beurk !
-denim/sheer sheer


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !