#73 : FriChic

Iveline from FriChic , also from Bulgaria , she's been featured in many blogs including Elle and Vogue Paris :


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Find the products that work best for you, there is no universal answer

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
3 years ago right before I started my blog. Once I stumbled upon personal style blogs, a whole new world opened its door to me

3.What makes you a successful blogger ?
I do it for the right reasons, have an open communication with my readers, post often and invest time in taking good photos

4.What do you take with you on vacation?
Laptop, camera, clothes and accessories :)

5. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Inspiration comes from different places

6. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
At the moment: lace embroidered Amen dress

7. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I drink my coffee with lots of milk and honey;
i prefer to travel by train than a bus
I used to play soccer in high school
I love to cook
I am a dog person

8. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The weather and the nature

9. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Burberry, Zara and Amen

10. Your best fashion buy
Moschino belt

11. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Givenchy bag

12. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Asos, Zara, Lindestore

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would love to visit all Scandinavian countries. There are so many local designers worth checking out

14.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Avon skin serum, Oriflame fruit acid peel off mask, GHD iron, Chanel perfume

15.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
French fries and all sorts of fruit

16.You can't leave house without..
Straightening my hair

17.What are some of your favorite blog?
They are a lot!

18.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats - def heels
-mascara/foundation - both very important
-denim/sheer - sheer on denim :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool interview, well done! XO Rebecca

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is lovely! and I'm from Bulgaria, too:))) great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following her for a while now
    I like her style and cool interview!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !