#74 : The Chic Attitude

My name is Valentina, i'm 21 years old and i live in Rome. I m studying fashion at University here and  my passions are fashion, photography and dance. So in March 2010 i started my blog, The Chic Attitude , where you can find my personal style, inspirations, last trends and more.”

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Less is more is my philosophy of style. I like to wear basic clothes and add unique accessories. Its the same for the makeup: I make up to enhance my facial features.


2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Since when i was child : I loved to play with Barbie.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
My desire to share my passion for fashion with other people.

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Ipod: Rihanna-California King bed / Dvd: Watching Gossip Girl on streaming

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
 I would like to become a fashion stylist.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera , lots of clothes , some fashion magazines and my i-pod.

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Rachel Bilson ,Ashley Tisdale, Charlotte Casiraghi.

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
White basic tee.

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
 I’m studying fashion  and costumes at Sapienza University in Rome. I’m working as Model at Hollister&Co during the weekend. I love travelling. I cant cook. I love summer.

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
 I love Rome for the monuments ..having a walk in the night is really romantic neer the Colosseo. Food here in Italy is so damn good.

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favourite designers are Chanel, Valentino and Moschino. Brands: Zara, H&M, Mango,American Apparel, Primark.

12. Your best fashion buy
Maybe Alexander McQueen skull scarf bought in Milan!

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A Balenciaga bag and a pair of Louboutin.

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Definitely Zara and H&M: My wardrobe is totally from there.

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I think i ‘d go to Spain: I adore the atmosphere ,food such as italian and also the people there!!!

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
 MAC Nude lipstick and mineral make-up(neve make-up)

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love Pizza, ice cream ,cereals and fruit!

18.You can't leave house without..
I can’t live house without my iphone and my nude lipstick .

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
My favourite blogger are Kayture,Carolines mode , Sterling Style and more.

20.Your favorite magazine is
Vogue



1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !