#75 : Thirstythought


from Thirstythought : "I am a passionate 21 year old with a strong zest for life and love. On top of being a blogger, I am currently a stylist, model, writer, creative director of WAGW, Inc., and an editor at Preview Magazine."

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Don't be too concerned about impressing others. Just make sure you impress yourself.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Ever since I can remember! 

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
Realizing that I have so much to share to the world! 

4.What are your dreams and aspirations?
To make a positive name for myself doing what I love doing, and to change peoples lives for the better.

5.What do you take with you on vacation?
Sunblock, Cash and a happy companion! 

6. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Im inspired by stylish people who aren't too in-your-face, like Miroslava Duma, Amina Aranaz Alunan, Olivia Palermo etc. 

7. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Nude seamless underwear. 

8. 5 random facts about yourself. 
Im a pescatarian.
I live on coffee.
I was an honor student. (yay math!)
I've been on different competing dance teams for more than 8 years.One thing that always cheers me up: Dulce de Leche Haagen Dazs Ice cream!

9. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Im inbetween cities so, ill list for both:

Cebu: Familiarity, Calmness, Beaches, and how everything is about 10 mins away from each other.
Manila: Too many places to go, so many things to see and restaurants to dine in, very interesting people 

10. Your favorite designers and brands? 

11. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
A car bought with my own money!

12. Where are your favorite places to shop?
WAGW of course! http://wagw.multiply.comfacebook.com/WAGWOnlineand the basics: Topshop, ZARA, H&M, F21

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Santorini. Right now, I need to take a major relaxation break. 

14.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Sunblock, moisturizer and mascara. 

15.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
 French/chinese/italian/japanese food!

16.You can't leave house without..
My cellphone 

17.What are some of your favorite blog ?
fashiontoast, karlas closet, manrepeller, garancedore 

18.Your favorite magazine is
Vogue Paris and Preview, of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !