#76 : Walk in Wonderland


"I am Sheryl and founder of Walk In Wonderland (www.walkinwonderland.com). Each morning I indulge my deepest fantasies in getting dressed!! Classic, Bohemian, Minimal, High Fashion, Street, Eclectic...I love them all..."


When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
As far as I remember, I was about 8 years old walking around the house in my mother's clothes and heels.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
It's got to be the animated movie "UP"

What do you take with you on vacation?
I always over pack!! I can never plan an outfit, what I wear for the day always depends on my mood or the venue. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My skinny jeans.

5 random facts about yourself. 
1. My natural hair is ridiculously curly and frizzy
2. I love spicy food and I am talking about real SPICY
3. I know this is silly but I don't eat squid because I am afraid of the tentacles
4. I love dark chocolate
5. I can't swim

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love LA mostly for it's weather and the shopping is just insane!! 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Alexander Wang,  Jeffrey Campbell  

Your best fashion buy
My Jeffery Campbells litas in Black and Multi Glitter.  


Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love flea markets, Wasteland, Urban Outfitters and Melrose Avenue 


If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
It's got to be Spain. I love the culture and the food.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I love MAC and Bobbi brown. I have been using MAC cleansing oil and Bobbi Brown's vitamin enriched face base for almost 5 years.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I can't live without indian food and I love pasta. 

You can't leave house without..
My phone and sunnies 

Your favorite blogs
I have a ton of favorite blogs but to name a few, Karla's closet, Song of style, Fashion toast and Ashley's Ring my Bell

Your favorite magazine is
Nylon, Bazaar and Elle 


2 comments:

  1. I like this look, red bag is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog :) xx

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !