#78 : fruit machine

from fruit machine : "My name is Liisa. I'm 16 years old and I live in Tallinn, which is the capital of Estonia. In spare time I love to take pictures, I love to paint and draw. Someday I want to become an actress or a photographer, but we'll see. "


 
1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Well white eyeshadow and mascara is the best makeup advice I can give, it always works! Wearing really-messy-looking bun looks incredibly awesome.  

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I was 13 then. I discovered that I can create my own style and then I started visiting style.com and that's how it started. 

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
First I had a personal blog but then it kind of grew into a fashion blog.
  
4.What makes you a successful blogger ?
I don't consider myself as a successful blogger, but I try to put a lot of personality to my blog.  

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
I hope to open an exhibition by the time I'm 20. I don't know if it's going to be photography or art yet, but I would really like that.  

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
My photocamera and lots of water! 

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I don't really follow celebrities style, so I'll name the designers I love: Rick Owens, Alexander Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Viktor&Rolf, Jean Paul Gaultier, Chanel, Balmain. 

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
 I think my Guns'n'Roses t-shirt. People have said that this shirt is so me, haha.  

9. 5 random facts about yourself.
I can do ballet.
I love cooking.
I have 3 piercings in my ears.
I'm extremely clumsy and I'm a total scatterbrain.
I love water. Like I could swim for hours and hours. 

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The fact that everybody knows everybody and Estonia's nature.

11. Your favorite designers and brands?  
I love Acne, Cheap Monday, Monki.  

12. Your best fashion buy
Probably my baby pink Doc Martens.  

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Macbook pro, haha 

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Weekday, Monki, Lindex and Zara are the shops I can always count on.  

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
India! I'd go there any minute. I'm so facinated about the culture, the land, the food.. and the list goes on and on. I'd also like to go to London, New York and Melbourne.  

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
There's always a red lipbalm in my bag. It's really a musthave.
  
17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love food, so basically everything. I especially love salads, pastas and sushi. 

18.You can't leave house without..
Phone and money. 

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
I don't have a favourite blog, but I really like www.tallinnlooks.com and www.carolinesmode.com 

20.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats
flats 
-mascara/foundation
mascara 
-denim/sheer
denim


1 comments:

  1. This Blog's idea is amazing :)
    I'll follow this page...:)

    I just started...Visit me if you like..
    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !