#79 : Neon Blush

Jenny Neon Blush

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?  
 I don't really have any secrets except... maybe this tip: wear what makes you feel comfortable. There is nothing greater/sexier about a girl than what she feels is comfortable on her own skin. Also, be confident and let it show.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 
I've always had an appreciation for fashion, but I guess I 'fell in love' with it more so during my first years in college. I started paying more attention to blogs and simply felt smitten with the idea of everyday, street style from the average Jane.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog? 
A lot of my friends had been encouraging me for some time and I got tired of the nagging so I just decided to start it up one night. It's been a fun experience!

4.What makes you a successful blogger ? 
 I don't consider myself a successful one and I'm still getting used to the title "blogger," but hmm, I guess in order to stay in the loop of things, you just have to post regularly and be sincere... and most importantly, remain true to yourself in style and in your writing.

5.What are your dreams and aspirations? 
 It sounds vague, but really, I just want to be happy in life. Right now, I'm enjoying fashion and finishing college. I hope to be successful and just determine what successful means for ME. 

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
SPF lotion, cameras, sunglasses, and flats, definitely.

7. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Blazers - they're timeless and can be dressed up or down.
8. 5 random facts about yourself.
 #1) I eat way too much for my own good. #2) I am absolutely in love with dogs. #3) Cooking may be a forte of mine but I think I rather suck at baking. #4) I've only traveled out of the country once in my life (and to only one country). #5) I love traveling but I am irrationally afraid of heights and flying in an airplane.

11. Your favorite designers and brands?
I love Phillip Lim 3.1, Style Stalker, Alexander Wang, Senso, Mink Pink, Jeffrey Campbell, One Teaspoon, Rebecca Minkoff, Wildfox, Elizabeth and James, Free People, Shakuhachi... and so much more.

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it.  
 I've been coveting the suede Prada sandals in black/tan. SO beautiful.

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
 H&M, Forever 21, Goodwill, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's, flea markets, etc...

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I'd go to either London or Australia. Both countries just seem so appealing culture and fashion wise.

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Favorite products: Shiseido's SPF lotion, Make Up For Ever's HD foundation, Benefit's Erase Paste concealer, Tarte's natural cheek stain (invigorating blush), and Benefit's eyeliners. 

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sushi and french fries -- I have a huge weakness for the fries.

18.You can't leave house without..
 SPF lotion -- too important. Oh wait, maybe my cell phone...

20.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats :  
Heels over flats

-mascara/foundation :
mascara over foundation

-denim/sheer :
denim over sheer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !