#80 : Snakes Nest

Bethany from Snakes Nest : "I'm Bethany. I'm a teen mom and a fashion blogger. "
1.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?

I first fell in love with fashion when i got my first pair of heels in 6th grade! From then on I couldn't stop wearing them haha


2.What inspired you to start your own blog?
 I was inspired to start my own blog by the immense amount of people who were interested in my life as a teen mom. So I started a photo diary of my life. My blog was mainly just my photography, but then I decided to throw fashion into the mix because its been one of my passions for a long time.

3.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Right now my daughter is watching the Incredibles for the 5th time in a row.

4.What are your dreams and aspirations?
 My dream is to have a family do some styling and photography on the side. 

5. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I'm definitely inspired by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. They have such a huge variety of looks. They never fail haha

6. 5 random facts about yourself. 
 a. I was born in Tennessee  b. I'm a teen mom  c. I can sing and play the guitar! d. my family is all girls. I have 3 little sisters and a daughter and I have 14 cousins and only one is a boy! e. I used to ride horses competitively

7. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love being in LA because of all the events and things going on. And I also love how close the entertainment industry is. I have friends in TV shows and commercials and stuff! Its just really fun.

8. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I love Alexander Wang, Philip Lim and Marc Jacobs... Theres tons more but those are the main ones for now.

9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I shop at thrift stores mostly! I love getting cheap stuff. I think its way more fun that way. 

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 Greece is definitely a place I want to visit.. or Harry Potter World in Florida. Tough choice.

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
 I don't really wear too much makeup, but I love my mascara and tinted moisturizer. Thats basically all I wear in summer! Less is more in my opinion!

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
 Lately I've been craving sushi like no other.. I havent had it in forever. So I guess I can say thats my favorite thing to eat right now!

13.You can't leave house without..
I never leave my house without my camera! I always regret it if I go somewhere without it.

14.What are some of your favorite blog ?
 My favorite blog is my cousins blog: http://fictionliving.blogspot.com

15.Your favorite magazine is
I'd say my favorite magazine is Vogue Anywhere. Haha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !