#81 : beauty-fashion-shopping

Paulina from beauty-fashion-shopping :

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? No, the most important rule is to be yourself and do not look at other. Every person is different and you should accept each other.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ? When I was a small girl. I took my mother’s clothes and wear it.

What inspired you to start your own blog? Article in the fashion magazine about the bloggers. I thought: “why not? I can try”

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment? Rihanna “California King Bed”

What are your dreams and aspirations? I would like to work in the fashion industry maybe like a stylist in fashion magazine… ?

What do you take with you on vacation? Absolutely maxi dress, neon high heels and straw hat !

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? Victoria Beckham – I think that every time she looks great and I really like her collections.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Tops !

5 random facts about yourself.
I am studying international relations
I love journeys.
I love sweets and cafe latte
I can’t live without my family.

Few things you really love about the place you live... tradition, history, silence

Your best fashion buy now is the top with USA flag, but I have a lot of best fashion buy :)

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it Shoes from Jeffrey Campbell.

Where are your favorite places to shop? NICS, I really like h&m, zara, Stradivarius, mango, river island etc…

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Barcelona - because I fall in love in this architecture and I love the football team FC Barcelona
New York – I always want to see the New York, go on time Square and go
there for shopping !

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? Lipstick from Chanel Rouge Coco Shine !

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? Chicken with potatoes and cucumber.

You can't leave house without. Hairbrush :-)

What are some of your favorite blog ?

Your favorite magazine is British Vouge !

14 comments:

  1. I also like Paulina:)) i follow your blog;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine way of explaining, and pleasant paragraph to get data about my presentation subject matter, which i am going to present
    in school.
    Here is my web-site ... how to play piano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific article! That is the kind of information that are meant to
    be shared around the web. Shame on Google for now not positioning this submit upper!

    Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thank you =)
    Have a look at my website - http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com/15-erinmore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody necessarily help to make severely
    posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web
    page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made
    to create this particular submit incredible. Wonderful process!
    Also visit my website : whitening products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything published was actually very reasonable.

    But, consider this, suppose you added a little information?
    I am not suggesting your content isn't solid, but what if you added a title that makes people want more? I mean "#81 : beauty-fashion-shopping" is a little vanilla. You should glance at Yahoo's home
    page and watch how they create news headlines to grab people to
    open the links. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to
    grab people interested about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it could make your blog a little bit more interesting.
    Check out my web page : how to lose man boobs fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you're just too great. I actually like what you've
    acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you.
    This is actually a wonderful website.
    Feel free to surf my website :: houses in alanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time go to see at here and i
    am really pleassant to read everthing at alone place.
    My web-site - Asunto Bodrum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this paragraph completely regarding the comparison
    of most up-to-date and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.
    Visit my website ... boligityrkia.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. After looking at a handful of the articles on your site, I truly like your technique of writing a blog.
    I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near
    future. Take a look at my web site as well and let me know
    what you think.
    Check out my web page :: drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  10. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.
    He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
    You cann't consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
    Here is my webpage - mac baren vanilla cream

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whats up very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .
    . Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I am satisfied to find a lot of helpful information here in the publish, we'd like work out more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    Check out my web blog ... drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was suggested this web site by means of my cousin.
    I am no longer sure whether this post is written through
    him as nobody else recognise such targeted about my
    difficulty. You're incredible! Thank you!
    Also visit my webpage - acne overnight

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is important
    and everything. However think of if you added some great photos
    or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this
    blog could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field.
    Awesome blog!
    My webpage > acne cures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !