#77 : CLOTHES BY CLOTHES

from CLOTHES BY CLOTHES : "I'm Paige, I'm 19 and I'm a student from California. I'm the founder of Clothes by Clothes! My blog is mostly about my outfits, travel, and just about what I'm doing!"

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Don't wear too much makeup and wash your face every single day, even if you're stranded somewhere. Also, it's always good to carry around Rosebud Salve. It works to moisturize just about anything and it smells amazing

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I think when I was little. My grandma had all of this fashion jewelry, scarves and hats and my cousins and I would always play dress-up when we were together

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I've always liked to blog about random stuff, and I have always loved clothes, so I decided to make a hybrid traveling blog/fashion blog, half to remember what I did and what I wore, and half to share style tips with others and meet new people

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I've recently rediscovered Kanye West's College Dropout record. My all-time favorite band is The Decemberists!

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
Well, I'm a nursing major. But I would love to have a modeling career or travel the world, or both.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
My bathing suit, my iPad, and my camera!

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
My celebrity muse has to be Mary-Kate Olsen, she's so weird but I love the way she dresses

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Hmmmmmm...this is kind of a lame one, but I seriously couldn't live without my glasses. I can't see anything without them!

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
  • My favorite TV show is Everybody Hates Chris.
  • I can play guitar and piano.
  • I have a big soft spot for reggae music and Jamaica in general. 
  • I can speak French! 
  • I collect sunglasses.
10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The beach, the weather, and mexican food.

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favorite designer of all time is Alexander Wang. I love the simple comfort of his designs. But he's not boring! He has some crazy designs that I love as well

12. Your best fashion buy

Must be my JC Litas OR my J.Simpson Dany's. Most comfortable shoes ever.



13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I would really, really, really. love a Cambridge Satchel in neon green!

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
American Apparel, Zara, Barney's Co-Op, and thrift stores

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I'd probably go back to Jamaica. I miss my friends, dancehall music, and the food 

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
All I need is an eyebrow pencil and some sheer powder. Sometimes I'll wear mascara or eyeliner, but that's rare

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love breakfast burritos, barbeque and *some* healthy food.

18.You can't leave house without..
My iPod. I can't handle not listening to music in the car

19.What are some of your favorite blogs ?
  • The Style Playlist
  • Mode D'Amour
  • London's Closet
  • I'mboycrazy
  • Fashiontoast! 
20.Your favorite magazine is
Vice. It's awesome. 


3 comments:

Thank you for your comments !