#82 : Fashion Victim

Sasha from Fashion Victim

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I try to always keep it natural. Nothing that would make me look inappropriate. I personally prefer to wear my hair down most of the time. And I have this huge obsession with red lipstick. I think it's wonderful for evening makeup.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I guess this relationship started long before I was born. My mother is one of the most stylish women I know, I think I have this love in my genes and blood. As long as I can remember, she has never had a bad outfit day, sure, our tastes differ, but she has taught me everything I know about fashion.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I think I gust wanted to share my fashion experience with others and get to know other amazing bloggers. There aren't many stylish people in my town, so I was getting a lot of feedback at first. Both: positive and negative.

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Just Jack - Disco Friends
This is the soundtrack to my summer 2011.

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
Right now I am absolutely obsessed with studies. I love what I do, I love that it makes me a better person in a way. I hope I'll have a job, which will give me an opportunity to travel a lot and work with fashion, of course.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
Literally everything. I'm not all about comfort. I love huge heels, cute dresses. I don't care if they're uncomfortable as long as they are pretty. So I try to take everything I can, because I never know what I'll feel like wearing.

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
As for designers, I'd have to name Thakoon, Alexander Mcqueen, YSL, Miu Miu, Chloe, Chanel.
And I just cannot forget about Sienna Miller, Alexa Chung, Miroslava Duma, Anna Dello Russo, Carine Roitfeld.

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Tailored pants. They are so perfect, I think every woman should own a pair.

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1. My dog is named after Audrey Hepburn.
2. Green tea is my favorite beverage.
3. I keep folders of picutes of other bloggers on my mac.
4. I get my manis 1 time per week. I think I never missed one. I'm very obsessed with my hands.
5. I collect perfume.

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I live in Moscow, I love everything about this city: the people the nightlife, the theaters, cafes, restaurants, I love how it's freakishly cold 9 months in a row and unbearably hot the last 3 months.

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Patrizia Pepe, YSL, Lanvin, Miu miu, H&M, Jil Sander, Prada, COS

12. Your best fashion buy
Miu Miu pumps and sleveless denim vest

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
YSL bag. I still regret it.

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Paris, Berlin and Barcelona.

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
India probably. I've been doing yoga for a very long time now. I wish I could go there and concentrate on myself. Forget about my previous life for a while.

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Red lipstick, coral lipstick, mascara, eyeliner. I buy all of these things in MAC.

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Salads. I love vegetables, can;t live without them.

18.You can't leave house without..
My camera. I'd be a lousy blogger, if I'd be forgetting it all the time.

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Karlascloset, fashiontoast, theblondesalad

20.Your favorite magazine is
Vogue Russia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !