#84 : lifestyle-vogue

Reneta from lifestyle-vogue

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Yes I got beauty tips and it's very important for every woman - cleaning my face every night and morning and put creme (NUXE, for example) , the other very important thing for me are high heels and my smile :) I am not tall and I need high heels !

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
 Well ... 12 years old ! I am sure about that , because I was fashion icon in school 

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
 Fashion photosessions

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
 Always old songs ,now I am obsessed about "Message in a bottle" (Sting)


5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
 To have a successful career , made my own line...

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
cosmetics, dresses , books, high heels and comfortable flats

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Karl Lagerfeld, Alexa Chung, Anna Dello Russo 

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My "help" black skirt, my little black dresses, my gray jeans 

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
 I am outsider since 1 year , I love myself and I love being alone , I dream to live in Paris , I love to ride my car , I am a little bit selfish ..

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
They are very few - few restaurants , the smell of the air , the hills..

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Chanel , Dior , Balmain , Celine , Tod's ,Furla , BCBG MAX AZRIA , Zara , Sonya Rykiel

12. Your best fashion buy
My prom dress by BCBG MAX AZRIA and two bags "FURLA" 

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Many things - Chanel bag 2.55 , Celine bag, Louboutin shoes ...

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Paris 

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Ha-ha Paris , because It's the most beautiful and inspiring city in the world. I am born to live there :)

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Creme Fraiche by Nuxe , Mascara - Dior Extase , Dior Forever , Givenchy lip gloss ...

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Salad with bulgarian cheese ,ice cream , chocolate 

18.You can't leave house without..
My Blackberry bold

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
The Blonde Salade

20.Your favorite magazine is
Vogue Paris , Numero Paris



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !