#87 : mojomade.


Morgan from mojomade. : "I'm a singer, musician and fashion designer living in Australia... To me, music and fashion are the same picture and I just like to paint what I feel... My single just came out through Sony and my fashion line hits stores this summer... I call my music "Vintage Pop Rock" coz it's a little 60's, a little glitter and whole lotta Rock'n'Roll - just like my fashion!"

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I don't feel complete without lashes or super-hyped mascara! And as for my biggest hair tip - ALWAYS check the back with a mirror before leaving the house ladies!

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
5 years old when I realised you could wear jeans with dresses and stand out haha

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I wanted another outlet for all things creative (other than music) and fashion is a huge part of my everyday so it all made sense. I've only been blogging a few months but I am LOVING it!

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
iPod: Lykke Li & The Rolling Stones - DVD: The Doors Documentary "When You're Strange"

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
I have too many to list here, you'd get bored! But right now I'm living my childhood dreams - styling a bunch of outfits everyday, making music, drawing pictures and *hopefully* making people smile and giving back some inspiration.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?

Mini bottles of everything, Hair straightener, Moisturiser, my journal, Camera, iPod & Mac - and even if it's winter - my bathers! You never know...

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Seriously - The Rolling Stones inspire so much of my fashion, and Anita Pallenberg, Edie Sedgewick, Twiggy, Brigitte Bardot... I get a lot of inspiration from music and colours.

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My platform black buckle boots.

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm an only child.
I called myself Courtney for a year when I was 8.
I'm a trained acrobat.
I have 4 tattoos.
I grew up in the most isolated capital city in the world - Perth, Western Australia.

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The side streets of Sydney remind me of New York and I can walk eveywhere from where I live. The food and atmosphere of the big city is invigorating!

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Fave brand is an Australian brand - Azuki.

12. Your best fashion buy
Little faux leather jacket with studs I got from a seconds store for just $20! (You can see it on my blog)

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Super high waisted denim flares ala 1970's. In the right colour blue - I would buy 10 pairs!

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I tend to shop a lot online and love LA Vintage!

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Egypt to see the pyraminds because I'm fascinated with the whole idea of the empire.

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Lashes from Gorgeous Cosmetics and ALWAYS lip-gloss.

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Bananas and cashew nuts! Sometimes together :)

18.You can't leave house without..
Lipgloss (it's ridiculous)

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Fade to Black, Fashiontoast, Tobacco & Leather

20.Your favorite magazine is
Nylon US - I have it imported every month

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !