#88 : simple but real

Kristina from simple but real :


1. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I have a tooth gap, I've done 10 years of competitive sports, I'm tall (1,77 meter), I love summer and I'm a "The Hills"-Freak :P

2. What do you take with you on vacation?
 sun glasses, fashion magazines, i pod, a good book, lots of clothes and my little laptop to update my blog - yeah :D

3. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
 Alexander McQueen, Alexa Chung, Lauren Conrad and Jessie J ( I totally adore her!)

4. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
 my black blazer because you can combine it with everything - big love :))

5. Few things you really love about the place you live..
.I live near Vienna in a small village. In front of my house there is a lake and in summer it's very calm and relaxing :) I LOVE IT ♥

6. Your favorite designers and brands?
 I'm not really into designers but I really like Chanel and Alexander McQueen :)

7. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it.
 oh oh oh I ALWAYS want a real Chanel Bag 2.55 but this will remain an unfulfilled dream unless I marry a rich man :P

8. Where are your favorite places to shop?
 Kärntnerstraße & Mariahilferstraße (shopping streets in Vienna), Donauzentrum & Milleniumcity (shopping malls in Vienna) and Secondhand Shops

9.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I love big cities like NY or BERLIN because they are totally inspiring !

10.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
 good foundation, mascara and eyeliner - done !

11.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
 salad in all variations

12.You can't leave house without..
 my Blackberry 

13.What are some of your favorite blog ?
 My favourite bloggers are mariannan, after DRK, Natalie Off Duty and so on ...

14.Quick questions : 
-heels/flats - flats
-mascara/foundation - mascara
-denim/sheer -denim


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !