#89 : LA's BLOG

LA from LA's BLOG : "I'm LA, I'm 24 and I run LA's blog (you know, about outfits, shoes, fashion, shoes, shoes and blah, blah, blah...)"

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Not really, just follow some steps religiously like never go to bed with makeup and with what-to-wear-problems pick something that you had worn and had felt comfortable in, for example.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Since I was born I guess, it's genetic, my mom and grandmas always were very into the fashion.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
Follow other blogs

4.What do you take with you on vacation?
Half of my closet! Bikinis, basic tops, shorts, shoes and shoes, ah! and the camera

5. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Olsen's twins, models off duty and the streetstyle

6. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Heels

7. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The sea and the food

8. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Zara, Topshop, H&M and blah, blah... and Lanvin, Acne, Helmut Lang, Karl Lagerfeld, Celine and A. Wang

9. Your best fashion buy
Right now it's a black leather bag from Zara

10. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A motorcycle Balenciaga in black leather and Rick Owens leather jacket

11. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love shop online, but most of my huge shoppings were made in Zara... I don't usually like malls

12.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
L.A., the culture, the sun, the stores....

13.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Candies, chocolate, anything sweet and junk food, love carbs

14.You can't leave house without..
 My Blackberry

15.Your favorite magazine is
Bloglovin', it's my daily magazine


3 comments:

  1. I love the concept of your blog - a blog for blogs: brilliant.

    Lovely interview

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !