#90 : Studded Rose


Ashley from Studded Rose : "My name is Ashley Rose and I'm the owner of online vintage clothing boutique Studded Rose Vintage and the blog www.studdedrosevintage.blogspot.com"

1.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I first fall in love with fashion after finding and falling in love with the amazing heavily sequined jacket i found in an op shop! It was incredible and i remember just standing there staring at it wondering how on earth all those sequins had been attached! Fashion intrigues me, like art!

2.What inspired you to start your own blog?
 I started my blog after i got my SLR camera and became more inspired to take fashion photos, it gives me a place to share them and to experiment with styling.

3.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
 Adelle! Adelle! Adelle!

4.What are your dreams and aspirations?
 My dreams are to work as a stylist alongside my vintage clothing store (Which i will soon shift off Ebay onto its own site).

5.What do you take with you on vacation?
 My IPhone (I sadly cannot live without it) , A few old issues of Vogue, my "Lucus Paw paw" cream, a huge hat and even bigger sunglasses!

6. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
 I am completely inspired by street style, in comparison to celebrities i find the style so much more unique. Designers would definitely  be Alexander McQueen, his whole vision was just breathtaking!

7. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
My vintage leopard print cape

8. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm wearing orange nail polish, I have a cat called Charlee, I'm obsessed with making to-do lists, I'm a qualified veterinary nurse and i drink alot of tea!

9. Few things you really love about the place you live...  
Its a small town so i know everyone, we are half hour from the city, mountains, ocean and country! and there are LOTS of op shops!

10. Your favorite designers and brands?
Aside from my own store (It only makes sense since i choose the clothes that go in it!) would have to be Alexander McQueen as designer, i love Erin Wasson LowLuv jewelery , Stylestalker , Sportsgirl,anything at Nasty Girl Vintage, Jeffrey Campbell and Supre (Best cheap basics!)

11. Your best fashion buy:
My completely studded doctor clasp handbag i got in Hong Kong.

12. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it:
 The Jeffrey Campbell "Rouge wrap booties" i want i want i want!!

13. Where are your favorite places to shop?
In Australia would have to be op shops and Sportsgirl!

14.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Paris. I have to been to Paris once before but the weather was terrible! i would love to go there in summer and spend a day having a picnic under the Eiffel Tower!

15.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I pretty much have a highly audited collection of what i think are the best of their worlds in regards to makeup and beauty! Here is my must haves list!
Foundation: Napoleon Perdis China Doll foundation
Concealer: Mac Studio pots
Tinted moisturiser: Laura Mercier
Bronzer: Nars Laguna
Blush: Nars orgasm (in both the stick and powder)
Eyeliner: Mac gel pots (Best ever dont even try and of the other brands, its the only one i have ever had that hasn't dried out!)
Mascara: Maybelline... not sure of the name but its the one in the yellow tube and is a volumising mascara.
Shampoo: Kerastase
Cleanser: Cetaphil and if i have alot of makeup on i use an organic carrot cleanser
Toner: Any form of witch hazel (Cheap at chemist)
Moisturiser: Clinique dramatically different moisterising pump
Cream: Johnson PersaGel 10 Maximum Strength acne cream (BEST EVER!)
Face mask: Queen Helene Mint Julep mask (Smells uhmazing!!)

16.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
Anything spinach and ricotta!


17.You can't leave house without..
My iphone!

18.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Ahh this is a hard one aside from the obvious such as Fashion Toast, i love Cheyenne meets Chanel, Tuula and K is for Kani :-)

19.Your favorite magazine is
 AMERICAN VOGUE!



1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !