#85 : Meijia S


from Meijia S : "Hi, my name is Meijia S. I’m an English teacher from Shanghai, China. Here’s the thing about me: Fashion is my life. I can’t imagine my life without it. My life is so amazing because of fashion.
My style is simple, vintage and a mix of everything I like. So I guess fashion is quite important to me. I have a lot of basic pieces, like simple t-shirt, jeans, blazers and jackets. besides that, vintage pieces take a big place in my closet. "

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Eat healthy things and work out 3 to 4 times a week. As for the hair, I like the curly but not so curly style. I don’t perm, I just make a bum or a braid the night before, so the next day, it’s good for me. 

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I was 5 or 6, it’s just a thing inside me. 

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I want to memorize what I wear, and express my ideas about fashion and life. I think it's a great way to let people know who I am.  

4.What are your dreams and aspirations?
To be a stylist, work for VOGUE or ELLE. Have my own fashion brand. 

5.What do you take with you on vacation?
A good mood is the first thing, some amazing outfits and a camera. 

6. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
There’s no specific designers or celebrities, a lot of them can inspire me. 

7. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
A vintage men’s white shirt. 

8. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I love taking photos.
I drink way too much Starbucks.
I hate to talk to someone when I get up.
I love doing DIY projects.
I love good things in a low price. 

9. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I don’t know, it’s hard to tell, it’s the place that raise me. I just love it. 

10. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Michael Kors, Alexander Wang,  Proenza Schouler, 

11. Your best fashion buy
A vintage silk blazer for only 20yuan (about$2.5) 

12. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Isabel Marant beige boots 

13. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Onlinetaobao.com 

14.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
New York 

15.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation

16.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Kiwi, cherry 

17.You can't leave house without..
My camera 

18.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Fashiontoast, Carolines Mode and Knightcat 

19.Your favorite magazine is
VOGUE

2 comments:

  1. I love Meijia! She's one of my favorites - her outfits nail simple, laid-back cool so effortlessly. Too bad I still haven't figured out where the comment button is on her all-Chinese blog! haha.

    -Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to sign in to comment on wordpress! :(

      Delete

Thank you for your comments !