#92 : PURE LOVE


Iina from PURE LOVE : "I'm Iina, an 19-year-old girl from Finland. Besides fashion, my other passions are photography, movies, music, decorating, dancing, my friends, architecture and food. "

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 

Just make sure you clean your face every night and eat food that's good for you. Also drinking a lot of water is good for you skin.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
 I think fashion has in some way always been there for me. Already as a child I wanted to decide myself about what I wear. But just a couple of years ago that I started to read fashion blogs, I fell for fashion even more. Now I think there's no way back to normal.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I had read other blogs and liked the idea of sharing inspiration and ideas with others. I just wanted to know how would it be like to have an own blog and that's how it all started.

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
 I love indie pop and rock so that's what I listen to at the moment. But when it comes to music, I'm quite open-minded and actually I listen to various kinds of music. I love movies that are visually really beautiful so that's why I'm deeply in love with Sofia Coppola's movies. Apart from them my other favorites are for example  Black Swan, 500 days of summer, Alfie and Factory girl.


5.What are your dreams and aspirations? 
I dream to live abroad someday. I also dream to work among fashion or architecture.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
 It depends on the destination. But things I can't do without (apart from the basic ones like a toothbrush and shampoo) are my lovely camera, good music, some of my favorite shoes (both heels and flats) and some clothes that goes well with almost anything and are comfortable.

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Acne, Alexa Chung, Mary-Kate Olsen, Kate Moss, Alexander Wang, Kate Bosworth, Erin Wasson, Miu Miu, Jil Sander just to name a few. 

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
This is a tricky one. I think it must be either my black leather shorts or a white sleeveless shirt. They're just pieces of clothes that I can wear time after time.

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
It's hard for me to do things or go somewhere on time, I do things just before it's too late. I love cooking and baking. I'm too impatient to wait for nail polishes to dry, and that's why my polished nails look always a bit ruined

10. Few things you really love about the place you live...
 a beach on the seaside, the way that 

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Zara and Topshop are my two favorites

12. Your best fashion buy
 this is really tricky one.. i think it must be some of my vintage finds, they are always the best 

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
acne shoes

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
 In my hometown, I love to go to vintage stores.

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 New York. I've always wanted to go there and I will go there someday !

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
lush skin drink and  aussie's hair products

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
sushi, salmon, salads, sun dried tomatoes, tortillas, ben&jerry's, fresh strawberries....

18.You can't leave house without.. 
my cellphone and camera

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
 fashiontoast, elin kling's blog and fashionsquad are my all-time favorites

20.Your favorite magazine is 
a finnish fashion magazine called trendi and vogue, of course !

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !