#93 : Instinto de Vestir


Alana from Instinto de Vestir

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets? 
I dont have one especific stylish secret, I just love natural hair style, and I like makeup with neutral colors, and sometimes a red lipstick to highlight.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ? The first time I participated in a fashion show I was only four years old. Since then, I fell in love with the fashion world

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I created my blog to display my fashion ideas and also to introduce myself to the fashion industry. But maybe even more important;  I use my blog to publish my work and ideas so that I can inspire and encourage other people to dress the way they want without fear. I want them to start following their instinct to dress the way THEY want! Therefore the name of my blog is instinto de vestir

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
New Young Pony Club, Warpaint, Hooverphonic,The Smashing Pumpkins,Oliver Koletzki...   

5.What are your dreams and aspirations? 
I have always wanted to work in fashion. Maybe I would like to work with styling, fashion production and creation or own a little fashion store.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?  
cosmetics, shoes, shorts, shirts, a jacket, my laptop and ipod.


7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
Alexander Mcqueen, Marc Jabos, Coco Chanel, Kate Moss, Angelina Jolie.

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
 Shorts.

9. 5 random facts about yourself.
I like to travel with my boyfriend, go to parties with my friends, I love draw and sew, I like to play video games, and what always moves my life are the challenges.  

10. Few things you really love about the place you live...
Hot weather, the beach, the people their positive vibes. :)

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Alexander Macqueen, Marc Jacobs, Vivienne Westwood, Carolina Herrera - Animale, Zara, Maria Bonita, H&M

12. Your best fashion buy 
 A crochet dress that I bought in Amsterdam .

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it 
it's a kind of platform shoe from Oxford, I dont know if this type of shoe has a specific name, but I would die to have a pair of these shoes!!!

14. Where are your favorite places to shop? 
I love to shop at fashion outlets here in Rio de Janeiro and also Zara, online(http://www.romwe.com) and H&M (When I'm not in Brazil)

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I would like to go first to Egypt, because I love the history and mythology that envolves this country. I think it's amazing and magical. I would like to go to Milan because I have never been there and it is one of the fashion capitals of the world. Also I would love to visit the temples of Machu Picchu because is an excentric place.

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
Prime, Blush, Red and Neutral Lipstick, Mascara and Kajal pencil.

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
I love pastas, sushi and a nice salad.

18.You can't leave house without.. 
my computer, my bed, and my wardrobe.

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?

20.Your favorite magazine is
 Vogue, and I love Lula but I think don't they have it here in Brazil :(

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !