#94 : Chloe's Addiction


Chloe from Chloe's Addiction : "I’m a full time actuarial analyst and fashion blogger from Australia. My dream ever since middle school is to be a fashion designer/stylist.My style is usually inspired by current trend and other bloggers. Sometimes I just grab some clothes and accessories and put it on and see whether it works :)"

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I eat really healthy, no fried food/ greasy food and drink more than 2 litres of water per day. My makeup is pretty simple, I put on espresso gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown with some neutral eye shadows.  I don’t do anything special to my hair other than curling them (without heat protectant :D).

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
According to my mom, ever since I was young I get grumpy when my mom dressed me up. She always had to let me decide my outfits on my own and I always love to wear dresses lol. I guess it was in middle school where I really fell in love with fashion due to exposure from fashion magazines and the Internet.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Other readers/contributors on Chictopia! I started posting my outfits in Chictopia about 3 months ago and over time readers would encourage me to start my own blog. I never felt confident starting my own blog as I wasn’t sure if people would enjoy reading it, but I decided to give it a shot when I got my Style Icon badge.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I’m easy with music and my playlist is usually filled with current chart toppers. Besides music, I’d be spending my free time watching my favourite TV shows like Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, and Masterchef Australia (I enjoy cooking and eating good food too!)

What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dream is to become a fashion designer and stylist. I would really enjoy styling people if I get a chance to do that. I also enjoy travelling and would love to experience living in fashion capitals of the world such as Italy or New York.

What do you take with you on vacation?
I would take all my beauty products and camera of course :) I always bring my heels and lots of clothes and will always regret it later because I’ll buy too much and my baggage goes overweight. 

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Alexander Wang and Alexander McQueen are ones that top my list at the moment. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Right now that would be my Jeffrey Campbell boots!

5 random facts about yourself. 
When I laugh, it looks like I’m have an asthma attack.
I love cooking yummy food. I like to see others enjoy my food!
I love travelling, and try to travel at minimum once a year. Italy, France, UK, and the U.S are on the list for the upcoming years. I dream to live in New York!
I grew up in a rather small country called Brunei Darussalam.
You can consider me a nerd as I do pretty well in my studies and get upset when I don’t ace it.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love the variety of food and shopping in Melbourne. I also love the randomness of the weather, since it allows me to occasionally wear summer outfits during winter!

Your favorite designers and brands? 
I have many: - Alexander Wang, Chanel, Prada and Miu Miu are my favourites that’s top of my list now.

Your best fashion buy
Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots! Or maybe the Tardy Platform boots! I love them! I am crazy over shoes.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I wanted a Alexander Wang bag for the longest time, but I haven’t gotten it!

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Melbourne: General Pants. Online Stores: Probably Asos, Nastygal, Solestruck.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would want to go to New York. I’ve been wanting to go there for the last two years. Hopefully I can get to go there within the next 3 years!

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Moisturizer, eye cream and good cleansers! My must-haves makeup got to be Bobbi Brown espresso eye liner, and some lipsticks! 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sushi! I love sushi! And seafood :D

You can't leave house without..
My iPhone!

What are some of your favorite blog ?

Your favorite magazine is
Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments !