#95 : Fashionliveandmadness

"My name is Nana Sánchez-Dopico, from Spain and my blog is fashionliveandmadness.blogspot.com"


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
No, I'm really a complete disaster,  I only use makeup for special occasions and I let my hair dry with the air, I never use a hairdryer, so that is and example of the disaster who I am haha

2. When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
 I think it was when my mom showed me her magazines and then I was looking some blogs and I found some  wonderful.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
It was because I follow some blogs and I said I'm going to start my own blog 
and I did it

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I've got a lot of songs but the singers I usually listen are Shakira, Bruno Mars, Maldita Nerea, Dani Martin, Coldplay,....and some like them. And on  my DVD…mm….I haven’t got any favourite film haha

5. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My jeans, I couldn’t live without them.

6. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
It's so comfortable because is a small site and you can move on it without a car, you always walk, and to go shoping too haha

7. Your favorite designers and brands?
Haven't got some favourites but I usually buy in shops like Zara, PullandBear, Blanco, Mango, H&M,....

8. Where are your favorite places to shop?
They're on the previous answer but I love go to a centre comercial and look all the shops, you always find wonderful things

9.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I want to travel around the world but now I want to visit Italy, New York, California, Sweden, France,...

10.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I think it’s chocolate, I’m an addicted hahahaha

11.What are some of your favorite blog ?
FashionToast, natalieoffduty, lisaplace, thekillingmoon, lovelypepa,….

12.Your favorite magazine is
I love Glamur, now I buy it a lot, but i like vogue and telva too.

13.What do you take with you on vacation?
Obviously, my camera.



14.You can't leave house without..

My mobile phone and sometimes my camera.

1 comments:

  1. me parece esto la frase brillante
    http://rsfiles.servehttp.com/

    admin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !