#96 : My Fashion Insider

Nadia from My Fashion Insider : "My name is Nádia, I’m 21 years old, portuguese and I study Medicine. I'm crazy, poetic, idealistic and a big fashion lover!"



1.When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 
Since I was a kid I loved playing around with my aunt’s clothes and heels. Magazines, fashion shows and finally street style caught my eye when I grew older.

2.What inspired you to start your own blog? 
On one hand, I wanted to make a style diary, to avoid me from repeting the same outfit. Silly, but true! On the other hand, I wanted to create a space where I could share all the things that captivate me about fashion: editorials, fashion shows, models, etc.

3.What are your dreams and aspirations? 
Simply put, I just want to be happy and fulfilled! My major dream is to be a doctor, since I was younger. Since I have so many interests part from this, I would love to be a writer too. And a singer. And an astronaut.

4. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you? 
Alexander McQueen was an undeniable genius. He inspired me to push the limits, to dream, to go further and further. Fashion icon wise, I love Taylor Tomasi Hill, Marie Claire's style and accessory directory. Her combinations are wow and still wearable! 

5. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I love cheesee.
Sometimes, I wish I was a cat.
I take my pictures myself, with a tripod.
My hair is painted red, not natural. But I always say that my dads got the genes all wrong and I was supposed to be one.
My laugh is really peculiar. I’m not funny, but I get everyone laughing too.

6. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Alexander McQueen, Giambattista Valli, Miuccia Prada, Ricardo Tisci, Alexander Wang, among many others. High street wise I love Zara.

7. Your best fashion buy
That’s hard to tell, since I try to make intelligent buys, but maybe my Danys from Jessica Simpson for 33€. And my white fur coat from Zara.

8. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I would love to have a pair of really high black wedges, at the escandivanian style. Surprisingly enough, I do not own one!

9. Where are your favorite places to shop? 
I’m a sucker for high street, both physical and online. I try to find nice and fashionably items for a good price.

10.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would love to travela round the globe, but there are two countries that captivate me the most: Egypt, because of the culture and mystique, and Australia, because of the rich wild life.

11.What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
I’m a bit lazy, but I don’t forget exfoliating and hidratating my skin. Makeup wise, I love eyeliner and lipstick.

12.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
Pasta. Totally. 

13.You can't leave house without.. 
Concealer.

14.What are some of your favorite blog ? 
Barbro Andersen, According to Annika, Stolen from Grandma, Love-Aesthetics, Wunderlust and Amberhella.

15.Your favorite magazine is 
either Dazed & Confused or i-D. Oh, or Número Japan. Or LOVE.


3 comments:

  1. You pretty much said what i could not effectively communicate. +1

    My site:
    Rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !