#97 : une maison de la mode

Imogen from une maison de la mode which is her new blog but you can check out her lookbook here : "My name is Imogen and I'm a 15 year old girl from London. I love fashion and putting together different outfits, it's definitely one of my main passions. My lookbook is www.lookbook.nu/hootowlimmi :) "



1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Defined eyebrows can really make a difference, eyebrow pencil is one of the best inventions ever - but don't go too overboard obviously! As for hair, I love buns and my secret is to give the hair volume after doing a bun by pullling the hair out to make it poofy :)

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Probably when I was about 10, and realised I liked to stand out and feel fashionable on 'own clothes days' in school.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
Browsing lookbook endlessly. 

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Jimmy Eat World, as for DVD's horror films are my favourite!

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
To be successful in the fashion industry, whether that is to work for a magazine or being a stylist.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera, too many pairs of shorts, shoes I don't end up wearing, and suncream of course.

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
A celebrity would definitely be Taylor Momsen, purely because of her confidence. Gossip Girl also inspires me, Leighton Meester and Blake Lively wear some of the most amazing clothes. 

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
All my pairs of ankle boots, I wear them with everything and anything!

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
1 - I have the cutest dog (bichon frise) called Joey
2 - I watch way too many One Tree Hill reruns
3 - I love fur - especially my fox tails
4 -  My eyesight is terrible, I have to wear contacts
5 - I also love furbies, I don't know why they're just so cute

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
There aren't many, but I guess one of them would be I can easily access the centre of London, and the shopping around where I live is reasonably good. 

11. Your best fashion buy
Probably just something like my zara heart print shorts, they were in the sale last year - they're so cute and perfect for summer.

12. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
At the moment I really want some crochet shorts or striped jeans.

13. Where are your favorite places to shop?

H&M, Zara and charity shops.

14.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Stockholm or Paris. I just think they're lovely places, with amazing fashion cultures. 

15.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Concealer, eyebrow pencil, blusher and pink lipstick. 

16.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Biscuits! But at the moment I'm seriously obsessed with toffee popcorn, it's just so addictive.. I'm very unhealthy as you can tell.

17.You can't leave house without..
Money and chewing gum.

18.What are some of your favorite blog ?
 I don't really have a favourite!

19.Your favorite magazine is
Nylon or Vogue





1 comments:

  1. I am the same about my eyebrow pencil! I just cannot live without ti! And I love Zara!


    http://ashortcircuit.blogspot.com/


    X.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !