#101 : Pierina

Nathalia from Pierina : "I’m  Nathalia Pierina, 23 years old from Brazil but living in London. I’m a Graphic Designer who just started the stylist career and who wants to be a Personal Stylist and help the others to build their confidence with style. "


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
I only started wearing make up when I was 17. I do wear make up, but I like to always keep it natural, with a fresh look.

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I started working in the marketing team, as a graphic designer for a fashion brand in Sao Paulo, in 2006.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
My huge goal of becoming a Personal Stylist and helping people to build not only their style, but confidence. I want to help people to love their image, whoever they are.

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Grace Jones, Nina Simone, Black Sabbath and Depeche Mode. Very eclectic- always!

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
My dream, right now, is to work for a Fashion Magazine or Newspaper as an assistant for fashion editors and one day become a Fashion Editor. In 10 years time then to be able to become a well-known Personal Stylist.

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
My iPad, with my music, inspirations and projects. And of course my boyfriend! Hah.

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Olsen twins and Kate Moss: I absolutely love them. Gabrielle Chanel is a big inspiration for me too.

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My oversized white shirts.

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
Hmm..
  1. I’m always making jokes.
  2. I love dancing.
  3. I don’t eat beans. NEVER!
  4. I love watching and talking about football.
  5. When Titanic was released, I watched it for 7 times at the cinema. I still love this film so much (But shhhh…!).
10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
London is the city of possibilities- everything can happen and you can be/do whatever you want to. I arrived here by myself, my English was very bad, I didn’t know anyone and I was only 20. I have learnt so much since then- and this is where I found my own John Smith. I don’t know if we will live here forever, but London is a big part in our story and will always have a place in my heart.

11. Your favourite designers and brands? 
Emilio Pucci, Balmain, Philipp Plein and Simon Farrar.

12. Your best fashion buy
All my shirts. from the cheap to the not so cheap.

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Balmain Leather Trousers.

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Helsinki, Oxford Street and Strasbourg.

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Victoria Falls, in Zimbabwe. It looks amazing and must be a unique experience to be there

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
My favourite make up item is the mascara from Maybelline- The Colossal- Volum’ Express.
For my skin, I love the Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion. You only have to apply a very little amount, and it gives to the skin and amazing touch.

17.What is your favourite thing(s) to eat?
Brazilian BBQ, pasta, pizza and cakes.

18.You can't leave house without…
Vaseline- Lip Therapy and my phone.

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Style Scrapbook and Stockholm Street Style.

20.Your favorite magazine is
Company Magazine, Bazaar and Vogue.

1 comments:

Thank you for your comments !