#102 : Johanna's Confession


Johanna from Johanna's Confession : "I'm a young art and fashion lover from a little land called Estonia. I love to design and sew things, many of my clothes are self-made. My style is a mix of rebel and girly styles."

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
First, always be yourself! Don't listen what other people have to say to you really often. Do what you love or like to do and live free and don't waste your time being somebody else!


2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When i was 12 i decided to become a fashion designer in the future.


3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I wanted to share my ides and designs with other people. Also i wanted to show my fashion taste and my style!


4.What's on your iPod at the moment?
My ipod is filled with my favorite music starting with inde and finishing with progressive rock including rock, hippie, alternative and grunge. Music is one thing that inspires me a lot! 


5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
I have many little and many big dreams. I'm a dreamer and i will do anything to make these dreams come true someday.


6.What do you take with you on vacation?
Camera, iphone, these everyday things and of course many different clothes.


7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I get most of my inspiration from everyday life and people, streetstyle etc. The world around me inspires me the most!


8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
High-wasted shorts. I love high-wasted things, especially shorts!


9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I'm a cat person
My cat is called Naba wich means in English bellybutton.
I'm half Swedish, half Estonian.
I'm afraid of dogs and high.
Sometimes i need to be alone to dream and think or listen to music.



10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love how beautiful my country is! It's not overcrowded and it's quiet. I love that we have 4 seasons and that everybody knows everybody.


11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Chloe, Acne and Albion D'amato. Unfortunately i'm not rich enough to afford these brands so  i love to shop in Monki!


12. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Thrift stores and flea markets

13.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Iceland, because it seems like a beautiful and peaceful place. And i love the mountains.

14.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
A good powder and black eye-liner.

15.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Different salads.

16.You can't leave house without..
Phone and ipod.

17.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Lehappy, FrouFrouu and Cosette Munch.

18.Your favorite magazine is
I-d magazine, MOJO music magazine and French Vogue.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments !