#103 : Let's talk about fashion

Manuela from Let's talk about fashion : "Hy, I'm Manuella and I'm 20 years old student and fashion blogger from Bucharest, Romania. "
Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Well i think we all got some "secrets" when it comes to this! The most important for me is the well known "Less is more" and also i wear items that are related to my style and i never buy things that are in trend but not my stye. I`ve tried this once but in the end it was not so pleasant ! 

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
OH !!! i cannot answer to this because i think that it was always inside of me, and with every year that passed i created and defined my style and my taste for fashion !

What inspired you to start your own blog?
Honestly, last year when i started , i`ve had so much free time and i didn`t know how to spend it and in combination with my passion for fashion and shootings "Let`s talk about ...fashion" was born.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
 I have so many and i don`t know with which one to start. It is so good to dream but better keep it real ... Simply to progress in everything i`m doing as an individual. And i cannot tell you the rest of my dreams, you know what they say " they may no longer meet"

What do you take with you on vacation?
 I`ll keep it short... Everything :D

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Here i can put many names and persons because each of them have great collections/styles. Desquared, D&G, Chanel, Rick Owens etc and I think we all like Blake Lively, Beyonce, Rihanna, Anna Dello Russo and many others.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I cannot choose only one! let`s make 2... Basic white t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

5 random facts about yourself. 
    1. I was a professional swimmer for 12 years
    2. I love to buy shoes
    3. i have a dog and i want also a cat
    4. Last time when i saw my natural hair was 5 years ago
    5. i hate liars 

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
 I cannot say i love the place where i live, but my friends and my family makes it better. I hope that in a few years i will be able to move to Paris or Rome !

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Yet i cannot buy some of my fav brand but Alexander McQ, Miu Miu, Louboutin, Chanel, Alexander Wang, Desquared, D&G, Rick Owens  will probably be the firsts ! Until then Zara, H&M and some romanian designers are most common in my wardrobe

Your best fashion buy
If i like something so much then the price will be not so important and the item will deserve the money!

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
A Chanel bag, a pair of Louboutins, a Lanvin dress...and i will stop here! Honesty with so many great designers and collections is imposible to have everything i like or want!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
 I love to travel , so in this case i hope i will visit as much as possible ! But as i said before i would love to like in Paris, Rome or maybe New York!

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Face cleaner, Hair Spray, nail polish, foundation cream, mascara, eyeliner, parfume, powder, blush! These are the basic ones :)

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Sea food, cheesecake, french fries, italian pasta are just some of them!

You can't leave house without..
My phone, camera, sunglasses and of course my wallet

Your favorite magazine is
Vogue, Elle and some other romanian ones. 

3 comments:

  1. We are a group of Merchandisers. Serving the Bengali nation with dedication to uplift the per capita income and thus to upgrade our country from Least Development Countries (LDC) to the Developed Countries. This is our first project for those people who want to know something about Garment Merchandising process in this industry. Comments and Suggestions are always welcome from those, who are well educated in this industry. You can join our forum at www.garmentsmerchandiser.info and share your knowledge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I read your blog, it's nice to see you interviewed some Romanian bloggers! :)

    http://www.thestunninglook.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !