#98 : THINK FASHIONABLE

Agnieszka from THINK FASHIONABLE : "My name is Agnieszka, I’m polish. Obviously obsessed with everything what is connected with fashion. Most of my looks are feminine, and that’s how I most often look in everyday’s life, but as a real woman- I very changeable J"


1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Not really. I hardly ever put a strong eye make up. I prefer to put an accent on my lips, so I have plenty of lipstics, still can’t decide which one is my favouriteJ I’m obsessed with my hair and using so many different things to make them look nice J

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Well, I’ve always loved clothes, loved to be nice dressed, so can’t really pick one particular, first moment.

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
It all started from following others girls blogs, checking lookbook, Stockholm streetstyle and pages like that. Then I think I felt like sharing some of my looks with others.

4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I’m totally addicted to music. During the day I prefer some urban music, on the evening I used to play my favourite lounge music to slow a bit down, after the whole day.

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
I just take each day as it comes, take what it gives J

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Can’t pick one. I find something for myself In most of them

8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Heels or wedges J I don’t think anybody has ever seen me wearing different shoes

9. 5 random facts about yourself. 
I work in man’s fashion industry
I drink too much coffee
I hate rainy days
I’m addicted to my mobile
I love taking pictures

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I’ve been living here for five years, but still I think I don’t know everything about it.. still something to discover J

11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
Sooo many of them. Love dsquared and Isabel Marant

12. Your best fashion buy
My nude bershka heels- soo universal !

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I still haven’t bought some reaaaaally  nice leather boots.

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
I always get clothes online- hate shopping centers !

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Wish I could see Mexico, soo gorgeous must be there


16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Good mascara and lipstic in strong colour


17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I don’t have favourite type of food.

18.You can't leave house without..
My mobile !

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
I’m following many girls from around the world, they all gorgeous !

20.Your favorite magazine is
I love Vouge’s special editions and Elle, but most often I read articles on the internet.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

    My blog:
    rachat credit auto Rachat de credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene, We met at the Charles Voegele Fashion show on Saturday. I love your pictures on your site. Great Fashion Blog! Can't wait to see your pictures.

    Véronique
    http://veroshappytravels.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !