#99 : Fille aux Cheveux de Lin

Aleksandra from File aux Cheveux de Lin : "My name is Aleksandra and originally I'm from Poland, but now I live and study in France. "

1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

I wouldn't call them secrets- just the basic rules like eat healthy,
drink a lot of water and use spf. As for the hair, remember about a
good conditionner and avoid everything that overdries them.


2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
It may sound like a cliche, but I've always been very fond of fashion.
I guess that around junior-high it became to me a method of self
expression, a way to stand out.


3.What inspired you to start your own blog?

I had been thinking about it for some time, when my sister gave me a
push and encouraged me to do this. I like the idea of blogging as a
way to exchange inspirations. My blog is a playground for my
creativity, a place where I can share the ideas bubbling up in my
head.


4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?

Almost every type of music you can think of! The xx, Crystal Castles,
the Kills,la Roux, Best Coast, tha Clash, Adele, Death Cab for
Cutie...something for any kind of mood


5.What are your dreams and aspirations?

I’d love to encourage people to worship their individuality with
clothes. I’d love to be a stylist or a fashion contributor, hopefully
one day living from my passion.


6.What do you take with you on vacation?
A pair of comfortable flats that goes with anything, a good book and
good company.

7. Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I love the work of Phoebe Philo for Celine and the breathtaking style
of Oscar de la Renta. I pay more attention to streetstyle than
celebrities, it gives more diversity, but I really like Gillian Zinser
and Lauren Conrad.


8. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?

Creamy lace dress. It saves me whenever I panic that I have nothing to wear.


9. 5 random facts about yourself.
I'm addicted to coffee.
For a year I studied pharmacy.
I love singing out loud when no one is home.
I held a human heart in my hands.
I dance jazz.

10. Few things you really love about the place you live...
I have rather complicated living situation considering the fact that
I'm dividing my time between two countries now. I love that every
place in Poznan,my hometown, is related to some good memories. In
Strasbourg every place is a new discovery.

11. Your favorite designers and brands?
Zara, Mango, Topshop, Nastygal. I love Chloe and Celine.


12. Your best fashion buy

I'm a sales hunter so it would be hard to name just one!


13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Really high waisted denim cut offs in the perfect color. A little
vintage looking. Nowhere to be found.

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
A couple of shops in my town including some small thrift stores. I
also like online shopping

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
New York. It's such a diverse and inspiring city.

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
A black liquid eyeliner, it adds definition and drama to your look, a
good foundation and Carmex lip balm, it's a perfect moisturizer. I
have lots of different colors of nail polish, I think that matching
them with an outfit really completes the look.

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?

My mom's pierogi, if you know what that is!



18.You can't leave house without..

My music player, I'm an addict.



19.What are some of your favorite blog ?



20.Your favorite magazine is

French and American Vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !