#107 : Nany's Klozet


Daniela from Nany's Klozet : My name is Daniela Ramirez- I was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela but I currently live in Miami, FL. I'm studying Fashion Merchandising and my little hobbie is ... Nany's Klozet " 


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

- Don't wash you hair every single day, use a heat protectant before styling it and don't forget to use a moisturizing shampoo.
- Makeup should look natural, primers help it last all day and you should always use the right color foundation.
- Style: don't be afraid to try new trends. Fashion is a way of expression so have fun with it!
- You should never ever go to sleep with your makeup on. Clean, tone and moisturize!!

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I chose my own outfits before turning two. I would climb the drawers so I could get what I wanted to wear. Fashion has always been part of my life but I realized that I wanted to work in this industry in 2009 when I opened my blog in Spanish.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I had to me honest... I was very bored when I decided to "have a blog". But it has being an amazing experience and I'm so glad I was bored that summer in 2009.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I would love to own my own boutique, be a freelance stylist and personal shopper and keep blogging and sharing my outfits+experiences.

What do you take with you on vacation?
No matter where I go, I always take a bikini with me- even if I'm going skying. You never know if you want to relax at the hotel pool one day.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Some of my favorite celebrities (in terms of style) are Kourtney Kardashian, Olivia Palermo, and Nicole Richie.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Just one? That's hard.... I would say my nude pumps. I love wearing heels and the nude color goes with everything- and it makes my legs look longer.

5 random facts about yourself. 
- I'm extremely short: around 5'2.
- I could eat sushi and cereal every day.
- I have the cutest little maltese.
- I already graduated with a Bachelor in Business/Marketing but I wanted to follow my dreams and study Fashion Merchandising.
- I was born and raised in South America.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I really like the weather (it's very hot all year round, I love the different latin cultures and that I can buy Venezuelan food at the supermarket.

Your best fashion buy:
My chanel flap bag. I had to save for so long to get it, but it feels amazing knowing that I work hard to get it.

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I want a pair of Christian Loubutins!

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I love thrift store shopping- you can find great treasures there for amazing prices. Also, I love forever 21, H&M, Zara, and Steve Madden for shoes.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I want to go to Thailand. I think it's such a different culture, and it looks BEAUTIFUL.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
- For hair: my 4-1 Fahrenheit clipless iron- it creates the most amazing waves/curls.
-I can't live without Cetaphil's moisturizing lotion.
- Covergirl makeup is super affordable and amazing.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Arepas (Venezuelan traditional food), Spicy tuna sushi and lucky charms cereal.

You can't leave house without..
My blackberry and my wallet

What are some of your favorite blog ?
Lovely Pepa,  Late Afternoon, Style scrapbook , Flor de Maria Fashion,  Cupcakes and Cashmere and many more.

Your favorite magazine is:
Instyle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !