#110 : NIN3



Sideara from NIN3 : "Sideara is an 18 year old aspiring clothing designer of the joint label NIN3 by her and Devon Leigh, photographer, and actress. She's been featured in Nylon Korea and Sweden's Sofis Mode. "

Photography website: sideara.com


When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Funny thing is, I still haven't fully fallen in love with fashion. The word makes me think of what is in and what is out - concepts that don't sit well with me. I look at clothes as a way to express yourself before you open your mouth. A way to feel confident and happy in the skin you're in... That feeling is what I'm in love with, not fashion. 


What inspired you to start your own blog?
I actually hadn't thought of starting a blog until I was messaged by piczo.com and asked to make one. I decided to go for it, and its been very entertaining and fun since. Its amazing that a blog can open up so many doors.


What are your dreams and aspirations?
I've always dreamed of being an actress. It is my deepest rooted passion. But within the last 5 years I've discovered how to construct my own clothes, and how to take my own photos, and now my passions grow every day. My dream is to be a performer, designer, and photographer one day. 


What do you take with you on vacation?
When I go on vacation I have to take conditioner. I bleach my hair, so without conditioner my hair shrivels up and dies. Never forget it! 


Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I've always had a soft spot for designer Brian Lichtenberg, but recently I've been reading more about Ferragamo and he is absolutely amazing. 

"Normally I do not institute new fashions, there are a number of dress and shoe designers who struggle to be different for the sake of being different, meaning that they want to impose a startling new fashion line upon the woman. But if designers must wait for their customers to become conscious of new styles, who, then, determines fashion? The answer is: new fashion begin in the mind of the designer. He must not stifle all his ideas merely because the world is not yet ready for them. I have no season”.


What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
I couldn't live without my zippered jean vest. I can wear it with absolutely anything. Definitely one of my best thrift store finds.
                                                
5 random facts about yourself. 
1.I have two goats,two cats,and a dog. That's pretty random ! 
2- My natural hair color is dark blonde
3- I've kept my best friends for 9+ years
4- I used to collect pencils
5- I don't like the color magenta


Few things you really love about the place you live... 
 I live in california so of course I love the weather and the beach. The sky here after it rains is the most beautiful thing. I live next to a lagoon and I love exploring.


Your favorite designers and brands? 
The up and coming designer Kermit Tesoro never fails to impress me... He's extremely kind and humble, but his talent is monstrous. His website was just recently launched, check it out. ( Kermittesoro.com ) I have a feeling he's got no idea how good he is or how much he's worth, so buy his stuff now before he catches onto himself! 


Your best fashion buy
Probably the best deals I've ever found for quality is at Brian Lichtenberg sample sales. I've grabbed leggings worth 248$ for 10 and only had to sew up a few holes - can't notice it at all. A $600 dress for $100 ?! Find your favorite designers on facebook!


Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Nicholas Kirkwood heels! This one pair of gold steve madden platformed wedges... Jeremy Scott. 


Where are your favorite places to shop?
Thrift shopping is my favorite. You're helping others and getting the best one of a kind objects for the best price.


If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Barcelona. One of my close friends visited alone for a summer two years ago and had the time of his life. I recently visited Prague, Berlin, and Paris and love to travel. I really hope I get the opportunity to go again soon! I'd love to see sweden too.


What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love candy... So much. How it looks, how it tastes, candy is a godly creation. Sourbelts are the best! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !