#111 : Steffys Pros and Cons

Steffy from Steffys Pros and Cons : "my name is steffy. i own an online vintage store called tea and tulips, run a personal style blog called steffys pros and cons and attend fashion school in miami full time for fashion merchandising. :)"


Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
if you have sleepy eyes, but some concealer underneath. that's about it ;) i usually go pretty bare faced except for a lipstick and some blush.

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
when i was 15. one of my friends would bring me thrifting and it make me feel so inspired to be creative with how i dress.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
i read a lot of other fashion blogs and my boyfriend and i are both trained in photography so i thought it would be fun!

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
fleet foxes.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
my dream is to work as a visual merchandiser for a company i really feel connected to, while continuing to run my store on the side.

What do you take with you on vacation?
my round john lennon sunnies. i don't go anywhere without them!

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
LOVE alexa chung, and right now im drooling over proenza schoulers latest designs.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
my john lennon sunnies. i pretty much sell all my clothing in my store, so i have to be attached to something, right!?

5 random facts about yourself. 
when i was little i had pet snails. i drink a grande unsweetened iced coffee with one pack of natural sugar almost every day. fall is my favorite season. if it's got polka dots, i want it. my boyfriend matt is my best friend.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
my town is a small and quaint city. i like that. it has a city feel without all of the hustle and bustle. a lot of places in miami such as south beach and downtown have that "touristy" feel, but coral gables just feels like a town filled with a lot of people at home.

Your favorite designers and brands? 
well, most of the clothes i own are vintage finds, but i love mulberry handbags and am obsessed with almost anything viktor and rolf. everything they design is quirky and offbeat, just the way i like it.  

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
i have been coveting this green satchel from romwe, one day it will be mine :)

Where are your favorite places to shop?
vintage stores in miami

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
definitely to ny right now, i miss my family and friends.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
pumpkin bread! tis' the season :)

What sites do you visit everyday?
i love the fashion blogs fancytreehouse, flashes of style, jenny-from the block, atlantic-pacific and tick tock vintage.

What was the last thing you bought ?
a cute detachable collar from romwe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments !