#113 : MAKR & MUSE

Karina from MAKR & MUSE : " Well I am 20 years old from and still living in Montreal.  I am currently studying fashion marketing and I hope to one day become a photo director.  "      
    

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
If anyone has any tricks for me, I'll gladly take them.  My hair is a constant battle and make up takes too long to put on.  And as for stylish secret, I think that depends on how you rock your outfits.  Stylish is relative to everyone I think. 

What inspired you to start your own blog?
At first I started to blog because I wanted to share inspiring images and magazine spreads that I appreciated to others.  Later, Karel, my boyfriend suggest I create a more personal blog with photos by me.  I also followed many fashion blogs and saw all the opportunities they were being offered and decided I should give it a shot.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
A lot of rock and roll like Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Mark Ronson & the business intl., The XX, Band of Skulls, White Stripes, Mother Mother, The Kills, Strange boys, The Black Lips, The Black Keys, White Stripes... Stuff like that.  And some dubstep! 

What are your dreams and aspirations?
Eventually, I wish to live in Spain and work as a photo director for a magazine. I wish I would be the one managing the blog for The Kooples.

What do you take with you on vacation?
An open mind.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
Definitley Kate Moss! Classic blazer and pants with an edge of that RNR look I canonize.   
And I adore the house of Balmain, and always will.  

5 random facts about yourself. 
I always wear pjs at home
I can close my nostrils...(wierd talent of mine)
I hate reading.
Squirrel and Italy are words I actually have trouble pronouncing
I have this urge to change my hair colour all the time. 

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Sam Edelman Zoe Boots in Black and to be funny.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Zara, H&M, Online

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Istanbul.  I am not sure why but I have been craving to go since last summer. I want to visit the palaces, mosques and I cannot wait to see all the art.  

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
                                                                                                  Liquid eye liner pen

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I love pad thai, chocolate fondue with fruits, spanish tapas, shnitzels, spanakopitas, crepes... And so much more.  I am a food lover.  

What sites do you visit everyday?
Fashion gone rogue, facebook, hotmail, Fashiontoast, Anjelica Blick, My Blomquist, Style by Kling, The Killing Moon, Oracle Fox.

Your favorite magazine is
I don't follow any magazines monthly surprisingly.  Probably because I mostly look at the spreads, shoots and photos to be honest.  But I would say Nylon and Russh

What makes you laugh ?
When Karel dances.  It is hilarious. 

What was the last thing you bought ?
Coffee

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
Kate Moss...or her husband.


1 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to interview bloggers. Interesting to read:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !