#114 : Camille tries to blog

Camille from Camille tries to blog : "I'm Camille Co, a fashion designer and blogger at itscamilleco.com. "



1.Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
Never go to bed without cleaning your face and let your skin breathe once in a while. Give the makeup a rest. 

2.When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Ever since I was a kid! I've always loved dressing up, styling my Barbies and drawing princess gowns at the back of my notebook. I showed signs of my love for fashion very early on in my life. 

3.What inspired you to start your own blog?
I was on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia.com first. But after some time, i felt that I wanted to share more and I can only do this by starting my own blog. Plus, I know so many local bloggers here and their continuous encouragement really pushed me to give blogging a try.
4.What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
Rihanna's "We Found Love" and Kaskade's "Fire In Your New Shoes"

5.What are your dreams and aspirations?
I want to be a successful fashion designer and for my own RTW line to be widely recognized. Hopefully, even a little international recognition too? A girl can dream! 

6.What do you take with you on vacation?
A huge handbag with all my essentials! I can never survive using tiny bags especially during trips abroad. 

10. Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Aside from the great food, friendly people and beautiful sceneries, I think what I love most about my country is the importance we give to values. 


11. Your favorite designers and brands? 
I love Alexander McQueen, Lanvin, Marchesa and Ricardo Tisci. For high street brands, my favorites are Topshop, River Island, Mango and H&M. 

12. Your best fashion buy
My Balenciaga bag. I love that it's so rugged but at the same time sophisticated. 

13. Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
YSL Tributes

14. Where are your favorite places to shop?
Hong Kong! It's so close to my country. It's got the best mix of hi-low brands! 

15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Paris. I spent my student exchange program in France and I remember how much I loved Paris. It would be great to go back there again! There's no other city as magical and charming as Paris.  

16.What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch concealer and Benefit blush in Dandelion. 

17.What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Too many! If I had to choose, probably desserts. 

18.You can't leave house without..
My iPhone and wallet.

19.What are some of your favorite blog ?
Fashionsquad.com and Atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

20.Your favorite magazine is
Runway magazines. I hoard them like there's no tomorrow! Examples are Book Moda, Glist, In Trend, etc. 


2 comments:

  1. I've always admired Camille Co!! :) Thanks for this post!

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !