#117 : LIKE A BIRKIN

Elena from LIKE A BIRKIN : "I'm a 16 year old student , blogger , model and above all fashion lover from Valladolid,Spain."
Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
For me the confidence of yourself is essential and stylish secrets? I usually buy the most of my clothes (specially the must haves)in black or neutral color because then is more easy to mix them with another clothing. 

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I do not remember when exactly but when I was child my mum and I maked (mini) clothes for my Barbies and when I was 12 I started to buy a fashion magazines and l learnt all the collections of the designers! Hahahaha

What inspired you to start your own blog?
For me , it is my own place where I put everything I like and what I do and I like the idea of being able to express myself how I want . It is my own world.   

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I listen different type of music all the time , but I above all listen disco and pop:David Guetta,Rihanna,BEP,Katy Perry,Akon,Chris Brown,Bruno Mars,Lady Gaga,Timbaland,Usher...
And I like too Fall Out Boy , Green Day , Gorrilaz, Sum 41...

What are your dreams and aspirations?
In the future I wanna to live abroad and work in the fashion industry.
And be happy of course :) 

What do you take with you on vacation?
Almost all my stuff, all what I can hahaha because we never know what can happen ;)

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
My favourite designers (below) and Miroslava Duma, Christine Centera and Olivia Palermo

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Mmmm maybe black leggins hahaha because you can use for all and my UGG boots ( I couldn't survive the cold winter without them ) 
5 random facts about yourself. 
(1)I've tickles almost over all my body
(2) I haven't got any brothers or sisters, I'm an only child
(3)I've my belly button out
(4)I've a mole on my navel and on my lips 
(5)I've over 100 pairs of shoes

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I love a place called Campo Grande (mini central Park) , my favourite shopping street (Santiago Street) and the new "Millenium Dome" ( is as a future place )

Your favorite designers and brands? 
My favourite designers are DSQUARED2,Balmain,Isabel Marant,Burberry Prorsum and Phillip Plein (Theirs creations are casual but with a touch of luxury ; And I like it)
And my favourite brands are above all ZARA but I like too Bimba&Lola,Mango,H&M,Primark,Topshop,ASOS...

Your best fashion buy
I do not know... My purse mail of Yves Saint Laurent or maybe the skull scarf of Alexander Mcqueen

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Hahahahaha a lot of things! My wished Michael Kors watch, a pair of Christian Louboutin , the classic 2.55 of Chanel and above all "the bag" , a Birkin ! :D

Where are your favorite places to shop?
If I have to name only one of course Zara 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Buff I love travel and I wanna go to a lot of places as Phi Phi Islands,Dubai,Tokyo,Kenya,Australia and come back to New York :)

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
I love natural make up so a great foundation (a bit tan) , eyeliner and a good mascara 
  
What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Above all spanish food : Omelette , Iberian ham , paella ...
But I like italian and asian food too.
Ah! And Chocolate!! 
You can't leave house without..
My bag with my iPod , my Blackberry/Iphone , a make up purse ,a pack of gum, house keys and my wallet
What sites do you visit everyday?
Social networks (as Twitter,Tuenti,Facebook...) , also blogger of course and blogs 

Your favorite magazines are
GLAMOUR and VOGUE 

What makes you laugh ?
Tickles , I've almost over all my body ! hahaha :D

What was the last thing you bought ? 
A blazer with stars of ZARA which I was ( crazy ) looking for it since last season  
  
If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
Maybe Inception because I love the idea to create my own world what I want but I do not want to be mad as Marion Cotillard
Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
I do not know ... 

What are some of your favourite blogs?
My favourite blogs are:
-The Blonde Salad
-FashionVibe
And I like Man Repeller and Carolines Mode .



3 comments:

Thank you for your comments !