#118 : FASHIONVIBE

Zina from FASHIONVIBE

   Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
        I love to use products from Christian Dior and Chanel, they are my favorites. I like to look natural even if I go out.


When did you first fall in love with fashion ? 
Since forever...I know that it sounds crazy but I always remember myself stealing fashion magazines from my mom's room.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
 I get inspired everyday. As I work in the fashion industry I am exposed daily to numerous sources of fashion related ideas. In the first place I got inspired from other bloggers and I decided to share my personal style with other fashion lovers around the world.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
 Lot's of pictures and 80's music

What are your dreams and aspirations? 
To be successful at my job and to travel as much as I can around the world.

What do you take with you on vacation?
The question is "What don't I do". I am a bit over the top when it comes to "packing" and I always take everything with me. I never forget my macbook, my Nikon and lots of shoes.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
 I would say that I don't get inspired by celebrities that much. I love many fashion designers like Alexander Wang, Celine, Chloe, Balmain, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Lanvin and they inspire me a lot.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? 
My Chanel Bag

5 random facts about yourself. 
Spontaneous, funny, energetic, chameleonic, crazy about shopping.

Few things you really love about the place you live...

The views, the weather and the good food


Your favorite designers and brands? 
Alexander Wang, Celine, Chloe, Balmain, Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, Lanvin

Your best fashion buy. 
My Balenciaga

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it. 
Go to the New York Fashion Week, but I will soon

Where are your favorite places to shop?
 Paris and New York

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
I would like to travel to LA...I think I'm gonna love it

What are your beauty and makeup must haves? 
Mascara, Natural lipstick, Rouge

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat? 
I love salads and fresh fruits

You can't leave house without.. 
Handbag, Make-Up, my perfume, keys, iphone, sunglasses, moleskine

What sites do you visit everyday?
 style.com, Vogue.fr

Your favorite magazine is 
Vogue Paris

What makes you laugh ?
 My boyfriend, he has the best sense of humour

What was the last thing you bought ? 
a pair of Zara boots today

If your life could be a film, which would it be ? 
Tricky question...Devil Wears Prada

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ? 
Coco Chanel

4 comments:

  1. very good article that reminds me grabbing a few months to buysome very good products online at www.febstore.com and I camequickly and without problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING...might be my favorite accessory I have ever seen you with..just perfection.
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY ! x

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her, she's such a pretty girl!! Great interview and great concept of the blog! Thank u for commenting on mine!!
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !