#115 : Una B

Una from Una B :

Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
The most important thing is too find your true yourself!Yeah,it might sound cliche,but there's nothing more attractive than a person,who really is balanced in the inside and on the outside as well.

But my make up tip could be that it's always great to embarce what you have and hide some small imperfections(but they still make the true "you").I suggest you using just a tinted moisturizer mixed with concealer and maybe just a little bit of of a black eyeliner on the outer corner or mascara-you choose!


When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
It all started in the very beginning!My mum always had a great fashion sense and die-for-wardrobe!So,I guess,I must thank her!:D

What inspired you to start your own blog?
I guess it was just an idea in the back of my mind!It suddenly just felt like this one(i have loots of ideas,trust me:D) just needs to become a reality.

What are your dreams and aspirations?
Just to become a successful person in overall and fully enjoy my life

What do you take with you on vacation?
A huge luggage bag filled with summer clothes,a good book,camera and my iPod!

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I get mostly inspired by bloggers.Such as Rumi Neely,Carolina Engman,Caroline Blomst and etc.My favorite designers are Elie Saab,Celine and Lanvin!

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
My maxi pleated skirt!

5 random facts about yourself. 
1.I'm extremely petite!
2.I was born with purple eyes(creepy,I know),but they're green
3.I am absolutely in love with Tarantino movies and he's dialogues!
4.I am a cat person
5.I'm dreaming about an Elie Saab dress for my wedding!

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
An architecture in Riga is absolutely amazing,I love Art Noveu!I'm also in love with all the cafes we have in the old city..oh,and the parks with canals and boats!

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Celine,Eliee Saab,Alexander Wang,Lanvin,McQueen,Chanel

Your best fashion buy
My black leather bowler black.But it's pretty funny how I'm lusting over it,but at the same time I don't tend to wear it a lot!

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Celine Luggage Bag 

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Just any mall

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Italy
The Italian language,cuisine and culture is amazing.I've been there before,but it happens so,that place is great for experiencing new things and visiting museums.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Some basics as a perfect bag,fitted jeans,black and white T-shirts,flats,nude heels,trench coat,leather jacket and so on!This list might be never end!
Foundation,that matches your skin 100 percent,an eyeliner,blush,bronzer for contouring and a lip balm.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I looove candies!And Milka chocolate

You can't leave house without..
My iPod

What sites do you visit everyday?
Just some social network like facebook or my blog for checking up the statistics and reading the comments

Your favorite magazine is
Can't choose one
I like Elle Girl,TeenVogue,Vogue and Elle

What makes you laugh ?
Some funny episodes from "The Family Guy"

What was the last thing you bought ?
Burberry polo shirt

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
Pulp Fiction,ofc!

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
I'd like just t become myself again and try to live my life in a different way,i guess!

1 comments:

  1. hi!nice blog follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !