#119 Aiste Krepstaite

Aiste Krepstaite from Lithuania:

What are your dreams and aspirations?

I want in my future be someone who could inspire other people

What do you take with you on vacation?

Im one of those people who take almost everything from their house when they go travelling.i always need many clothes, because i like have many options what to wear, many shoes, good music, my computer and few books.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?

designer- alexander mcqueen, celebrity- audrey hepburn, anthony hopkins, artist- salvador dali, klimt

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?

Of course its my underwear .no need to answer why:)

Few things you really love about the place you live... 

People, sea, beautiful city lights at night and really  good coffee

Your favorite designers and brands? 

alexander mcqueen,givenchy, dsquared, marc jacobs..
Your best fashion buy

miu miu wallet. First thing that i have for long time and still like it 
Something that you really wanted but haven't got it

i really wanted jeffrey campbell shoes.but once i tried them.. They are too high and not comfortable enough for me:)

Where are your favorite places to shop?

mostly i buy clothes from internet for example asos or urbanoutifitters, but if i need something and i dont have time to wait i always visit mango, zara, sisley, benneton in my country :)

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?

I would go to bora bora.just google it and you will understand why.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?

I dont speak about usual make up products as mascara or something but i think every girl just must have red lipstick, black liner and black nail polish :)

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?

I love many things! I love japaneese food, i love chocolate, cheese cake and im addicted to coffee!

You can't leave house without..

Without clothes i think. Actually i can leave my house without keys, wallet or phone and i have experienced that many times :D

What sites do you visit everyday?

Hahah i think as everyone.. Facebook,gmail,youtube, a lot of blogs...and many more.by the way i think mostly i check 9gag!

Your favorite magazine is

I think my favourite one is i love fake or dazed and confused

What was the last thing you bought ?

Today i bought two twings: jeans from mango and faux fur snood from second hand shop

If your life could be a film, which would it be?

Maybe its a wonderful life? 
Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?

Somebody damn good, tallented and sexy

2 comments:

  1. love these posts I always discover a new blogger or more about one that I already knew.
    so perfect

    xx

    TFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your all post.......

    Lovely pics in this post....

    Mishka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !