#121 : Mess-Around

Natalie from Mess-Around : "I'm 18 years old student from Poland totally in love with fashion.;)"
Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?
about my hair... I do not use any of specialized treatments, I like them the way they are, as simply as they can be. I can;t imagine myself in short hair, that's all :) and about my make-up... I like to emphasize my cheekbones :)

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
Even being a little girl i really liked fashion. I guess for the first time I fell in love with fashion when I saw one of the fashion blog couple years ago.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
As I said fashion blog inspired me at all!

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
I'm listening Birdy right now:)

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I dream about working in fashion world in future, maybe in some fashion magazine. If someone is interested.. call me :P;)

What do you take with you on vacation?
All what I need is my phone, cosmetics and big citybag so i could feel comfortable.

Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
There is a lot of celebrities which are inspiring me. For example: Alexa Chung. And about designers... Krystof Strozyna

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
 I guess blazers and watches.

5 random facts about yourself. 
I love coffee and sales, my biggest hobby is sleeping:) And I really can't live without my iphone!!!!

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
To be honest everything in my town is very ordinary.

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Brands: ZARA and Stradivarius, designers: K. Strozyna

Your best fashion buy
My golden pants!

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Lita by Jeffrey Campbell

Where are your favorite places to shop?
I like to shopping everywhere to be honest.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
I would go do NYC because it is the city of inspirations and opportunities.

What are your beauty and makeup must haves?
Estee Lauder eye-liner and maybelline matt muse make up.

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I like chicken dishes:) and greek salad:)

You can't leave house without..
My phone.

What sites do you visit everyday?
facebook of course and a lot of fashion websites like LB and fashion blogs.

Your favorite magazine is
ELLE

What makes you laugh ?
I laugh very easily so it can be everything :)

What was the last thing you bought ?
Hmm... pants? :)

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
oh Gush... Gossip Girl :D

Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
Difficult question.  I wish I could be ... I don't know. Maybe a pet:)

12 comments:

  1. i love it <3
    http://cherries-alley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it <3
    http://cherries-alley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it <3
    http://cherries-alley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinegar Woman is Wardrobe Makeover Consultant India, A Complete Personal Stylist, Wardrobe Fixing, Holiday wardrobe, Image Makeover and Celebrity Makeover, Wedding Dress Designer, Retail Fashion Store, Fashion designer for Women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely going to check out her blog!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! This girl is amaze! Thanks for your comment, plese follow me back!

    xo
    ejc

    stilettobeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Job!!

    Regards
    Bipul
    http://apparelmerchandise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice interview! I love her style :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !