#122 : CHRISTOPHWHO

Christopher from CHRISTOPWHO also check his lookbook : "My name is Christoph, I'm 21 years young and I'm currently living in Munich, Germany. I'm using the word "currently" because I really love to travel a lot. Unfortunately I had to settle down for  a while because of my studies at university, which is what I'm doing right now. It's my dream however to become a fashion and documentary photographer one day. I want to make a living of what I love doing the most - taking pictures. "
When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
I've somehow always been interested in aesthetics and therefore also fashion. Even when I was a child I always wanted everything to look good. 
It's almost an obsession. 

What inspired you to start your own blog?
 I actually started my blog as a street style blog back in the days, posting pictures I took of well dressed and interesting people. Then a friend told me about Lookbook.nu and I started to post photos of my own style there, which kind of inspired me to change my blog into a mix of street style/personal style blog. Since then it has changed a lot and my photography has really improved. Today my blog is a fashion photography / travel diary / personal style blog I'd say. 

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
iPod: I rediscovered Lykke Li lately, so I'm currently listening to that most of the day. 
    DVD: The last film I watched was "I am love", fantastic images! 

What are your dreams and aspirations?
I want to become a successful photographer one day. I dream of owning an old house in Australia, somewhere near the beach, where I'll be doing nothing but taking pictures all day, sharing my visions trough my art. 

What do you take with you on vacation?
My iPhone, Headphones, and some good books. 

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
 A good pair of skinny Acne Jeans. I wear them all the time. 

5 random facts about yourself. 
 - I've travelled to more than 20 countries so far 
       - l do a lot of sports  
       - I think too much
       - I love "A single man" by Tom Ford even though I'm not gay 
       - I drink too much Chai Tea 

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
Munich is a city, but still feels like some small village sometimes. I really like the atmosphere and the quietness in certain areas. 

Your favorite designers and brands? 
 Acne, Weekday, COS. I really like all those swedish brands. 

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
 The canon 50mm 1.2 Lens. At the moment I'm using the 1.4 one but I really want to upgrade. 

Where are your favorite places to shop?
 Stockholm, Cape Town. 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Sydney! Inspiring people, beautiful surroundings. 

What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
I make the best hamburgers! I'm using some really nice meat, fresh salad and tomatoes, etc etc. Love it! 

You can't leave house without..
 I guess I have to give a rather conventional answer here: my phone + headphones. 

What sites do you visit everyday?
Since most photography blogs aren't updating everyday I'd say probably The Sartorialist, Stockholm Streetstyle and Ben Trovato Blog. 

Your favorite magazine is
Fallen Magazine and Acne Paper. 

What makes you laugh ?
People who take themselves too serious. 

What was the last thing you bought ?
 A christmas present for my mom (can't reveal it though). 

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
BLOW! Haha, no I'm just kidding. Probably City of God, but without the war. A boy who discovers his love for photography and goes for it, no matter what. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher from Spain. Like you I enjoy travelling too, unfortunately I cannot do all the times I'd wish it
    I like your blog and pics darling!!! Have a nice day and thanks a lot to comment in my blog

    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, I like them!!! This is such a nice interview!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!

    Regards
    Bipul
    http://apparelmerchandise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style, love those shoes he's wearing!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview, it was really interesting to read!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !