#124 : gerardsreal

Gerard from gerardsreal : "I'm Gerard, an 18 year old graphic design student from Barcelona. I love everything related with design. Fashion and photography are my beloved hobbies and I love to share them on my blog."

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
 I've always wanted to wear what I felt like and look good for me at least. 

What inspired you to start your own blog?
 I love photography and I started to visit some blogs about fashion and I found them interesting so I wanted to share my pictures and feelings trough my own blog wishing one day I could be the one who inspire other people...

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
 Milions of pictures and indie / techno / pop music.

What are your dreams and aspirations? 
I'd love to travel the world, I don't wanna miss a view! I want to live thanks of what I love and I'd like to do many things with my blog as I'm starting to do and share them :-)

What do you take with you on vacation?
 My camera of course, I take photos of everything
What sites do you visit everyday? 
Jack&Jil blog, tumblr, and lots of online shops.
5 random facts about yourself:
1- I hated fish untill 2 years ago 
2- I always try to be the most optimistic person
3- I don't like patterned clothes
4- I'd love to keep my hair long but I can't avoid cutting it...
5- I prefer savoury breakfasts.

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
The mediterranean food, the beach and the weather!

Your favorite designers and brands? 
Versace, Louboutin, Prada...

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it: 
a video camera to record fashion videos... I wish it doesn't take so long to get one!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why? 
Right now I feel like visiting Groenlandia, because of the landscape...

Where are your favorite places to shop? 
Passeig de GrĂ cia in Barcelona.

You can't leave house without...
 my teeth brushed, mobile phone, keys and card holder

What was the last thing you bought? 
a leather Vintage jacket

If your life could be a film, which would it be?
 I don't mind which one but It definitely would be a musical.

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture! I also love the passeig de gracia in Barcelona. Awesome place to shop! I'm going to check his blog right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !