#125 : WILD, FREE & YOUNG

Ejup Ferati from WILD , FREE & YOUNG : "My name is Ejup, I'm 17 years young. I live in a small village called Bürglen, not so far away from Zurich. So, I'm a student and a freelance photograph. In the near future I would like to improve my photography. "
When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I fall in love with fashion? - A good friend show me lookbook.nu and after this moment i think i was fall in love with fashion.

What inspired you to start your own blog?
To share my style and photographs. And To listen to the opinions of others. It's like a diary - streetstyle and photography blog.

What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
iPod: The Script, Lykke Li, Adele, The Cure - but currently I listen to The Script.
DVD: The last film I've seen, was "Friends with Benefits", that's a good life, guys! (haha)

What are your dreams and aspirations?
To earn money with the photography, and to live in a scandinavian country - that's my biggest dream!

What do you take with you on vacation?
My camera, backpack, book, iPhone.

What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Skinny Jeans - I love skinny jeans!

5 random facts about yourself. 
- I love to travel
- I love scandinavian countries
- My camera is always with me
- I'm interested in sport
- Always wear a backpack

Few things you really love about the place you live... 
It's quite, good locations to shoot people and it's not so far away from Zurich.

Your favorite designers and brands? 
ACNE, COS, Cheap Monday, ZARA - as I mentioned before: I love scandinavia!

Your best fashion buy
Skinny Jeans and Desert Boots

Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
Cheap Monday Tank-Top! (CHEAP MONDAY under CHEAP MONDAY -> STOCKHOLM!)

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Norway, Zurich, Germany

If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
In scandinavian countries! Why? The atmosphere is so wonderful, the people are loose on it, just great! It's a big dream of mine to live there!

You can't leave house without..
iPhone!

What sites do you visit everyday?

Your favorite magazine is
Acne Paper

What was the last thing you bought ?
Desert Boots by Cheap Monday and a Vintage Renewal French Backpack from Urban Outfitters.

If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
Mad About You, so cute!



4 comments:

  1. Great post! :)

    lilysfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha boy you need to improve your english :P just sayin! xxx


    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha boy you need to improve your english :P just sayin! xxx


    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !