#127 : Charlieo Vandenbergio

Charlieo : "I am Charlie, I am a Biology student at Leeds UniversityUK.  All I have in life are my clothes and my 50mm 1.4." check his lookbook

When did you first fall in love with fashion ?
When I first got into music I think, music is a massive driving force for fashion, so maybe when I was 14.
What inspired you to start your own blog?
Novelty ugly sweaters! So many people comment on my sweaters in life, it does not matter where I am, so then when I realized I could share them with people on the net, I got really excited!
 What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?
The latest Kate Bush album, and the wonderful Carry Grant film ‘Arsenic and old lace’
What do you take with you on vacation?
I have a really weird obsession with Nivea Moisturizer and lip balm, even if I am going away for a few days I will take too much.
Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?
I am mainly inspired by 80s music icons such as Duran Duran, Human League, but of current people, maybe Patrick Wolf, even though I am not a girl, I think Alexa Chung is wonderful.
What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Easy- Blue Levis Denim jacket
5 random facts about yourself. 
I am not Swedish (many lookbookers seem to think I am!)
I am 5’11
My favourite drink is amaretto and coke
My favorite song is Every you Every me by Placebo
I take size 9(UK) 10(US) Shoes
Few things you really love about the place you live... 
I grew up in Yorkshire, which has a big music scene, bands such as Arctic Monkeys, The Kaiser Chiefs, Cribs, Pulp, Human League, Def Leppard are from there so there is always so many gigs going on etc.
Your favorite designers and brands? 
Ermm, I’m more of a vintage buyer, but I do buy things like jeans at topman and H & M.
Your best fashion buy
I’ve got this weird sweater with Foxes on it that was like £8 ($16) its so random, you have to see it to understand it.
Something that you really wanted but haven't got it
I love Polka Dots, I really want a White dot on Red shirt, but can’t find one, HELP ME!
Where are your favorite places to shop?
I would say Brick Lane London, but there is a great shop in Nottingham called Vintage warehouse that is wonderful full of old clothes that smell!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?
Toronto, I’ve not been yet, but so many people tell me it has a great music and fashion scene!
What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?
Rogon Josh Chicken Curry, that is extra hot with pilau rice.
You can't leave house without.
Sunglasses, I even take then with me in winter. Weird.
What sites do you visit everyday?
Facebook, Lookbook, Bebo (joke) and Ebay of course.
Your favorite magazine is
NME if I have time.
What makes you laugh ?
Vic and Bob, these British comedians on TV, there humour is so abstract.
What was the last thing you bought ?
I got a can of pepsi like 1 hour ago from the shop.
If your life could be a film, which would it be ?
Ferris Bueller's day off (1986)
Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?
Ian Curtis from Joy Divison, just so I could see what is going on in his head.

1 comments:

  1. Love this interview :)

    http://rockspapermetal.com/rocks-paper-metal-jewelry-giveaway-on-required-flare-pink-tassel-ring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments !