#128 : Ispiria

Gabriele from Ispiria and check his lookbook :
Have you got any beauty, makeup and hair tips and stylish secrets?

 I don't think I have one, except that I dry my hair upside down



When did you first fall in love with fashion ?

 I've always been addicted of creativite and artistic things, I've drawn as a self-taught since I have memories... since ever :)



What inspired you to start your own blog?

 Almost 7 years ago, when I was 11, I started an MSN blog, that was soon deleted (not because of wht I used to post on it lol, just because all the MSN blogs were deleted for a reason I don't know). There I liked writing in particular thoughts and opinions about what I saw everyday... now, since 3 years, I discovered this fashion-world and I'm in love with its alienating force. I mean, Fashion is really a world apart, involving each area (music, art, economy!)... According to me being human means you need a space where you want to be yourself, and where everyone can tell you what there is in his mind.



What's on your iPod / DVD Player at the moment?

 I'm listening to new Lana Del Rey album... the song is "Summertime sadness"



What are your dreams and aspirations?

 As I said, I like everything that involves art, fashion and creativity... So I think I'd like to express myself in an artistic way: by music, by fashion, by writing books. I don't know. Probably I'll attend a Fashion accademy, so I'd like to become a fashion designer, or a personal shopper. It depends on what I'll feel.. mine. 



What do you take with you on vacation?

 Sunglasses, sunglasses, sunglasses!



Which designers and/or celebrities most inspire you?

 I love discovering new talents, specially in fashion and in music! Recently I understand that the style I like the most is the one of some designers as Ann Demeulemeester, Givenchy, Gareth Pugh, Rick Owens, Versace. With a touch of Hermès! I don't like being inspired by fashion icons, I'd like to be one of them.



What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?

 My little grey Balenciaga shoulder bag.



5 random facts about yourself. 

 I hate dogs, I love them when they don't bark (childhood trauma);
I often save what I want to remember in the cell drafts;
I spend lot of time dancing alone in my room with songs that inspire me in that moment;
I love drawing eyes everywhere;
I find my feet too big!



Few things you really love about the place you live... 

 I'm happy to live in a city and not in country, I like rumours and people come and go. I live on the fifth floor, quite bright, I don't likelower floors.



Your favorite designers and brands? 

 Givenchy, Rick Owens, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Ann Demeulemeester, Unconditional and Christian Louboutin.

Your best fashion buy
 Collaboration of H&M collections! :D I love the one by Versace.



Something that you really wanted but haven't got it

 Lanvin loves H&M sunglasses. Damn!



Where are your favorite places to shop?

 Zara, H&M and shopping online :)



If you could go anywhere in the world, where? Why?

 I'd love to visit New York, never been there before. Probably I should visit some places in India too, I'm very interested in some tv services on palm leaves!



What are your beauty and makeup must haves?

 Uhm, some exfoliating cream. I use one by Avène



What is your favorite thing(s) to eat?

 Sacher torte and rice with cream of shrimp



You can't leave house without..

 I can leave house without everything, except clothes



What sites do you visit everyday?

 Lookbook.nu; Ispiria (my blog); The blonde salad and Vogue.it

Your favorite magazine is
 Vogue of course.



What makes you laugh ?

 Everything that I find funny.. Imitations, jokes...!



What was the last thing you bought ?

 My lovely Spitfire sunglasses on asos.com :D



If your life could be a film, which would it be ?

 Oh it's impossible. No one fits! ;)



Who would you like to be reincarnated as ?

 I'm sure next life I'll be Lady Gaga, an explosion of fashion and art mixed with incredible comunicative music!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments !